Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Driving lights, Sv6.

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
Another question. Is it possible to change the globes in the driving lights on the sv6/ss bumper without moving the plastic shroud cover on the bottom? Because I hate those bloody plastic "flange" style screws, near impossible to remove without breaking.

Wheatley098

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VE SSV Ute
Another question. Is it possible to change the globes in the driving lights on the sv6/ss bumper without moving the plastic shroud cover on the bottom? Because I hate those bloody plastic "flange" style screws, near impossible to remove without breaking.

Unfortunately not =/

Shm1ck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
Buy yourself a trim remover tool, cheaper than replacing those bloody plastic "flange" style screws in the long run

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
They are fog lights not driving lights

No there not, there technically a "driving light" fog light has different bulb, not a normal type globe, usually yellow in color. Had same argument with a copper as I always have the lamps and parkers on during the day. Apparently it's illegal to drive with fog lights on during the day. I said there not fog lights and showed him the manual as they describe them as driving lights aswell, and stated there exactly the same bulb as your headlight, therefore it's not a fog lamp. Still fined me $60 because of my green parkers.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I`d like to know too.

Shm1ck

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Thunder Ute
I purchased a kit for about $50 which has a range of different plastic tools that help you remove plastic trims and clips without scratching trims or damaging clips, there is a tool in the kit that is perfect for removing those clips in one go!

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
I purchased a kit for about $50 which has a range of different plastic tools that help you remove plastic trims and clips without scratching trims or damaging clips, there is a tool in the kit that is perfect for removing those clips in one go!

Cool, thanks for that, ill keep a look out for a set. Cheers.