Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Driving With Headlights On.

Do you use lights in the day?

• Total voters

fully_carver

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr
head lights on all times

My missis had a 06 yaris if you turned on the head lights in the rain or fog it would dim the digital dash and you could not see any readings. Spoke to a mate of mine at Toyota dealership and can't do #### all about it so had to pick if you wanted to be Seen of if you wanted to know how fast you where going

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
My missis had a 06 yaris if you turned on the head lights in the rain or fog it would dim the digital dash and you could not see any readings. Spoke to a mate of mine at Toyota dealership and can't do #### all about it so had to pick if you wanted to be Seen of if you wanted to know how fast you where going

So a Toyota is like a quantum particle, you can see where you're going or how fast you're going but not both.

Schrödinger's Car.

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I think that the driving with your lights on doesn't get people's attention quick enough so I drive around with bull horn screaming at the top of my lungs "GET THE F*%K OUT OF THE WAY CAUSE HERE I COME BIATCHES) and two stripper on the roof of my car seems to get people's attention!
Needless to say I go through a lot of butter menthols.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I think that the driving with your lights on doesn't get people's attention quick enough so I drive around with bull horn screaming at the top of my lungs "GET THE F*%K OUT OF THE WAY CAUSE HERE I COME BIATCHES) and two stripper on the roof of my car seems to get people's attention!
Needless to say I go through a lot of butter menthols.

I just paint a giant chev badge on my front and back windscreens....that atleast gets the attention of holden drivers .

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
I want nz to enforce headlights on as soon as you're on the open road at the very least.

Tail lights are much more dim than brake lights plus you have a high stop.

Yeah but you wouldnt have sunshine in NZ making them harder to see. ;)

sent from Dynamic Locksmiths Mobile using Tapatalk

Davesvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
S VZ Utility
I'm confused... where's the "Fog lights only" option, how can the retards vote now???

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L