Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Driving With Headlights On.

Do you use lights in the day?

• Total voters

m1lky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Around town my lights are on auto, with fogs on.
If its raining a little I switch to Parker's and fogs
If it's raining alot or fog etc headlights and fogs are on
If auto decides its dark then headlights and fogs are on

However if I'm on the open road. Parker's and fogs are on regardless of condition, I'm being seen. If conditions deteriorate at all. Headlights and fogs.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack

BADNWS

Reaction score
Members Ride
SRT
I have all my lights on all time, Normal lights and fog lights, I dont particually want people puliing out in front of me. Helps to be seen!
People irritate me who say that driving with lights and fogies during the day are dangerous. there was an article in the Canberra times a couple of weeks ago about it, some guy from the NRMA said "it's dangerouse and confusing" = Moron

+1 for looks lol

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
I have all my lights on all time, Normal lights and fog lights, I dont particually want people puliing out in front of me. Helps to be seen!
People irritate me who say that driving with lights and fogies during the day are dangerous. there was an article in the Canberra times a couple of weeks ago about it, some guy from the NRMA said "it's dangerouse and confusing" = Moron

+1 for looks lol

+ 1 for another person who says they are dangerous. Like driving with your high beams all the time - surely it's not that much of an imposition to respect other road users on the road?? :bang:
At the very least, turning them off means you won't look like a tard who has nfi about how to operate the car your driving.

Reaper

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Having your fog lights on is just ####ing stupid. You may think it makes your car look cool, but you look like a wanker.

/////

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
parkers and foglights usually, sick of people not seeing me with my dark coloured car and cutting me off etc. If they still cut me off I know they are just inconsiderate pricks lol