Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

D's VZ LS1 Calais

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Hi guys, 1st post here. Thought I'd upload some photos of my 05 Calais. Had it for about a year. All standard, and will stay that way for a while. Will probably fit VE Cailais V rims and King springs first then a CAI and some Pacies, then go from there.

She is Odyssey (grey) metallic, black leather, LS1, auto, HBD (just DVD), and only 49,000kms.

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0200.jpg
    IMG_0200.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_0202.jpg
    IMG_0202.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 408

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
Good to see another Odyssey Calais on the forum - Welcome mate, I remember the ol days of those stocko rims haha,

Let the modding begin!

Big-Al

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 5.7 M6
Welcome to the club.
Nice looking virgin commy, wait until you get the modding bug mate.
I look back at picks of my car when it was new and virgin. Such a long time ago... :p

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Thanks guys. Won't be doing much for a while. Copped a pretty severe eye injury so most things are on hold for now. Not even driving it much at the moment, but when I get past this I'll be sure to keep updates coming.

Some really nice cars on here. I've had about 15 Holdens over the last 25 years so I know I'm vulnerable to the modding bug..

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Saw the Calais in another thread that fell victim to a falling tree.

Thought I'd share what happened to my old Super 6 VY2.. Tree fell on carport, tree and carport fell on Calais.

Insurance wrote it off and lucky nobody was hurt.

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Forgot to mention the X's baby was in the back when this happened. X had just walked down the driveway to check the mailbox and *bang*. Supermum still got the door open somehow...

Lucky that the I-beam of the carport roof landed across the A-pillars. I still reckon it's a testament to the strength of these cars tho.

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Just got these VE Calais rims organised. Nice improvement over the stockies I reckon :)

A9L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1
Monroe shocks & Kings ultra-low springs today.. Nolathane camber kit and chucked in Z-bar bushes while on the hoist as well..