Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dyno results?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
yes but reamber its not your car where on about, i know your prides been hit hard but the compairson was of both stock cars, no aftermarket car parts or anything. so your car wouldnt be able to do it

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
now i have a idea of how to get a wrx for the test but i cant as im still on my p's and if i asked ill get a strange look if i tryed getting it.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
haha local subaru test drive?

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
shusssssss:whistling

al99

Reaction score
Ouch... something tells me they dont like me.

Point is... I made a statement that a VN would outlaunch a wrx. I am willing to try and back that statement up. If I lose, I will gladly eat my own words. If I make a statement I am willing to back it up, so lets see a WRX guy reading these threads do it for the WRX mob.

I didnt bag WRX's, I didnt bag anyones car. I just made a statement based on my opinions having driven both cars. A WRX will of course outperform a commodore, especially a V6. Of course a WRX will destroy a VN around corners and to 100km/h or down the quarter. But I stand by my original comment that launching to 30 or 40 a VN will have enough in it to hold off a stock WRX.

I've made my statements and am willing to back them up, now instead of sitting behind your computers, take my challenge and prove me wrong instead of sitting there insulting me and my car.

Are u going to use your car or a vn/vp with a untouched motor? OR your own personalised car?

I think if u did a bit of research u may be able to come with some 0-40 times of the vn/vp and auto wrx's. Wheels magazines or motor would have them.

VL berlina 5 speed ur a sneaky one arent you:p
Enough mind games n trouble making for you today lol:dance:

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
**mumbles 'yes sir' with his head down***

suposse i should head then work in the morning. ill be back tommorow

** trys flying of thinking his superman**

also al99 it wouldnt be his own car as it would void the orignal critria of being totaly stock and factory.
i totaly forgot about wheels mags doing the speeds from 0 to top in 10km increments, ill do the searching tomorow for the details of it then and then we should be happy with the awnsers

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
just a quick one, i popped over to that forum to have a read.

now, VL Berlina 5speed, just how far did you intend to crawl up their a sses?

seriously,

and the owners of thr v6 vn/vps on justcommodores you will relise they reckon they are the best of the best

they reckon they can beat v8s and some fours but in reality its just theyre ego beating them

you cant go round generalising like that, i for one know that my 2 vn's, my vp and dads vr wont outrun alot of cars, who cares.

give me a 98/99 suby hatch anyday, very nice car, but until i can afford one aswell, ill be happy in my "family car"(i also intend on having a family, so hey, least i get to keep my car!!)

theres plenty of tools in vl's that think theyre all that and a bit but do you see me going off to a mitsubishi forum and ranting on about their cars being soooo good and the vl's being a crap family car and the drivers thinking they can outrun every fluffy duck at the crossing?

walesy_5.0, you're exactly the bloody same, ffs if you dont like a car, dont look at it, pretend you never saw it, dont sign up to a forum to post about how **** it is.

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
well did you read my post??? what the hell does it matter if you out launch them to 5kms or not?? theyre gunna whip you anyway so whats the point? as i said on the wrx site to think a v6 or any stock commo for that matter to beat a wrx is laughable!!! and to the people who think they can beat a wrx or have a chance you just making the commodore comunity look like fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.