Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ecu's

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14

madvsbt1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vsbt1
well just an update guys i did all what u guys said and i did fill the tank up and got 450klm now is that good for a vsv6bt1?i havent booted it or anything on the road using cruise alot and rolling when needed i have cheap spark plug leads is it best to use eliminator 9mm leads on me car best leads and will that help me out on fuel economy also and i got a new exhaus one called lukey exhuast?they any good car very quite and heaps of power and back pressure anyway cheers.........................

rocco555

Reaction score
Members Ride
E46 M3
everything you said sounds excellent mate, keep us posted :thumbsup:

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
madvsbt1 you have no idea what you are talking about. Everything you said there has been discussed 1000 times before. READ and use the search button.

lol @ "heaps of power and backpressure"

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
lol @ "heaps of power and backpressure"

Of course he's got HEEPZ OF POWA, he's turned his regular run of the mill ecotec into a FOOLY SIK 5 Litre SS with only a few stickers and an exhaust that obviously shoots flames out the back because of the SIKNESS and EKSPLOSIVENESS of the backpressure.

I would have never thought of simply applying stickers to the exterior of my car to install a 5 litre!

Now this thread is overfail.