Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Emailcash.com

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
exactly. they make it look like its money for nothing, but you get shite all money from doing tons of surveys and crap

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
You might be LOSING money if your ISP charges you for exceeding your download limit or if they charge you per MB.

fentos

Reaction score
This is my 3rd year in emailcash. I've had 1 $30 cheque from them so far lol. I've got another 15 odd dollars sitting in there. To work out the minimum you can make in 6 months, 0.05 x 180 will give you an idea....$9 minimum in 6 months! Now, that may not sound like much, but if you get a few surveys and emails, maybe win the guessing game...refer a few friends, you could end up making $20 without too much trouble.

Pure Profile is also a really good site. I've probably been with them for less time than emailcash and I've made roughly 80 bucks in vouchers etc.

Really these little websites aren't that bad if you've got nothing better to do to fill in your day...like me lol.

But there is one particular site that I really must recommend, I'll soon have $50 US dollars. WOOHOO! And yes, it is open for Aust. So send me a private message with your email address if your interested and I'll send you the email link.