Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Enough of the 'what do you hate' posts

Burt_vn

Back in the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VG V8 5spd, 400hp 5spd soarer, vq stato
How about instead of asking everyone what pisses them off and what they dislike etc. Lets hear a few things that you love about your cars. Whether it be something in the design, or something youve added yourself. So tell me, what do you like about your cars?

ps. im not intending to make this a bragging thread.

I love the shape of the VN - VS Wagons, and the fact that a 6"3' bloke can sleep in the back and actually be comfortable (with the back seats down of course)

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
How about instead of asking everyone what pisses them off and what they dislike etc. Lets hear a few things that you love about your cars. Whether it be something in the design, or something youve added yourself. So tell me, what do you like about your cars?

ps. im not intending to make this a bragging thread.

I love the shape of the VN - VS Wagons, and the fact that a 6"3' bloke can sleep in the back and actually be comfortable (with the back seats down of course)

Damn straight, it's like having a queen size bed on wheels. :D

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon

Comfortable? 6"3'? I just hate the fact you the seats dont fold flat, leaving either your head or your feet to be raised up while you sleep. When I first bought mine I was like yeh sick I can sleep in it after parties. I did that 3 times. The novelty wore off and I soon realised that it would be much easier to just go inside the persons place and find a bed. However I know it will come in handy one day.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
i love the way my car clicks and goes when i put my foot down a little and how i've got the shift points worked out so that i know where and when it'll shift or when it'll hold.

I also live the simplicty yet shaply figure of a VS and being a simple exec theres no extra tom-foolery with airbags or ABS, its all down to the driver :D im in control and i love it. :)

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
i love the look on peoples faces when a simple commodore blows away their expensive import. i love becoming mates with the wreckers and getting parts cheap. i love people saying that i have an awesome ride alltho it is stock looking

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
its all down to the driver
that's it :thumbsup: if people actually need all that driver intevention gadgetry then they really shouldn't be on the road.

PS I like the plan I have for my car, just gotta work out if it's gonna be done to the one I've already got, or build another over time

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I love the way that my car can propel me down the 1/4 in under 11.3 seconds, i love the fact that people dislike me because i say what i think. I love the way i can live my life how i want to live my life after many hard years when i was struggling to set myself up.

Most of all i love my girl whom between us can now give our future kids the best future possible.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
i like the vn because of its
-looks
-roughness
-1st gear:D
-its on gas
-big boot
-being 6 foot and having my seat comfortable AND my back passengers having enough room.... (note: if your tall dont get into the back of a little 2door, its never comfortable)
-it was brought cheap and i own it 100%
-cheap parts
-my two tone dash (not finished yet) but it will be:D
-power for dollar
AND
-i love my future plans for it:D........

ok i think i summed it all up:D:D:D

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
I love the way that my car can propel me down the 1/4 in under 11.3 seconds, i love the fact that people dislike me because i say what i think. I love the way i can live my life how i want to live my life after many hard years when i was struggling to set myself up.

Most of all i love my girl whom between us can now give our future kids the best future possible.

Get over urself minux if u love the fact ppl dislike u because u say wat u think y delete all the posts about u ha shows how much u love urself ay :bow: guess we all can say wat we think cant we......

oh and i love my black shadow mags ;) looks mean with dark blue

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
I love the fact that I got my car for nothing (nice present from my mum after she bought herself an "04 Caprice and had nothing better to do with the VS).

I love the fact that I had my VS converted to gas for nothing. Thanks to the $2000 government grant, and my dad being a gas converter by trade and only charging me $2000 for the conversion :D

I love the fact that it only costs me ~$30 for a full tank of fuel and it gets me 400km of driving easily.