Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] EOI: Forum paintless dent removal guy

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
That doesn't help with my apparent lack of immediate interest down here.
Prices would likely be around half of whatever you might be quoted through a company until I get myself a bit better established

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
id be a bit interested in it . ive got a slight warp in the rear pannel that ive had for years

jay_wr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina wagon 5.7
i'm interested if you would be interested in travelling north a bit, or i could come to you one weekend,
i've rang ausdet 5 times in 2 weeks and he still hasn't called past to give me a quote, and he lives around the corner from my work!!

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
id be a bit interested in it . ive got a slight warp in the rear pannel that ive had for years

I wouldn't make any promises with something like warped panels, but I'd be happy to have a look. I was going to come down to warrigul the other weekend when your car was being "fixed", so I'm sure I'll have a peek at it eventually. Did you end up getting your car all sorted?

i'm interested if you would be interested in travelling north a bit, or i could come to you one weekend,
i've rang ausdet 5 times in 2 weeks and he still hasn't called past to give me a quote, and he lives around the corner from my work!!

I'd be happy to travel if I had a few cars to do somewhere one weekend.
And if anyone had their car at my house for most of a day they would be happy to hang around, talk **** or find something to keep themselves busy. There's usually beer in the fridge*

*always drink responsibly

Birtsmart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL calias turbo
I Know he exports worldwide so I guess he's addressed this issue - maybe contact him at [email protected] - Thanks for your reply - Birt

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I saw a PDR technique on U tube that was talking about using dry ice on panel dents. Any idea how good this works , and what kind of dents it works on ?

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I've never seen dry ice used apart from youtube videos. I imagine (and I'm guessing) that it could be used on larger dents, but probably wouldnt give perfect results, and would still need to be worked once the majority of the dent is out.
But as I said, thats a guess

vtww

Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty 2.5
interested to get dents fixed by hail

hi there dent removal guy. would love to bring my car for hail dents to be fixed. there are heaps of them. how much will it cost me. its all over the top of the car, i am going to replace the bonnet altogether cos its so severe. wouldnt mind getting wtv can be fixed done as much as possible. please let me know if u are still doing this kind of job. thanks heaps.

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
PM replied to.

For everyone else, this idea has been scrapped until I move into a place with a shed decent enough for me to work out of. Next year most likely

I don't have the room in my current shed to work on my own car, let alone try and do a full hail job in there

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Well its taken a while, but I'm finally setup enough for the odd weekend job here and there. I think I've PM'd everyone who showed an interest earlier, but for everyone else, I'm not looking to to big hail jobs just yet, just the odd car park dent etc.
I'll donate say, 5% of every job that comes from this forum back into it as a way of saying thanks