Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Esp fault code limp mode. 2010 sv6 series 2

//James//

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore sv6 2010 series 2
Hello everyone. I have a nightmare of a problem I’m out of options and need help! so I have a persistent esp fault code error that has been consistently coming on for over 8 months, I have replaced my abs module 3 times, all of the modules had same numbers, and each one has been re programmed to match my cars vin. I have replaced my rear abs sensors and a genuine holden abs loom, 2 times. I have also unplugged my abs sensors and have used sandpaper to shed off the rust at the earth point. Have had a brand new battery put in. and this little bugger is STILL coming on. I was recommended to use this forum through Facebook, guys I’m desperately need help no one can give me a direct answer to what is the cause of this. Any help is greatly appreciated this problem has been going on for over 8 months and to be honest I’m about to give up on my car. I’m at my wits end. Thx in advance will reply to any answers asap!