Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Euro-brisk-multispark-spark-plug

black as

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have 2 cars VZ sv8 6 litre and VU ute 5.7 litre
I see where your coming from but at the same time this is a general discussion and I've past on the information. I'm not trying to sell the product nor trying to proves its any better than anyone else's plug, but at the same time its good to know what's out there and what's available, then people can make the choice.

I have found heaps of information on this forum, some I like some I don't, but at the same time its all good. especially for those that don't have mechanical aptitude and want to know more of what's out there.

Last year I replaced the plugs both in my VZ and VU with a set of iridium plugs purchased from Bursons and recommended by them, to tell you the truth I wasn't really happy with the way the cars ran. So when I took some leave at Christmas I did some homework, to cut a long story very short I purchased a set of genuine Holden iridium's for the VZ and a set of Brisks for the VU. Both cars now run like they should and yes Bursons probably sold my the wrong set of plugs but I used this forum and did home work and I'm now a happy man, so why not pass that all on, because at the end of the day its all for free !

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Except for the $24 a pop spark plugs....

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
lol@those test "results"

bp6efs-15???? why would they fit that plug in the first place? if you read it closely, you will notice that the test were run several times befre they changed plug and ran one test. not only were they old plugs, but also 6 is the wrong heat range, should be 5 and 15 is waaaaay too big a gap BP6EFS-15 6's would have clogged up pretty much straight away and there is the answer to you 7kw power difference.

placebo effect still stands. it amazing what will happen when you change plugs.

Blown V2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Car had previously been twin turbo'd so the compression was changed. That is why those plugs were fitted.

And 1.5mm gap is what they come out of the factory with.

lol@those test "results"

bp6efs-15???? why would they fit that plug in the first place? if you read it closely, you will notice that the test were run several times befre they changed plug and ran one test. not only were they old plugs, but also 6 is the wrong heat range, should be 5 and 15 is waaaaay too big a gap BP6EFS-15 6's would have clogged up pretty much straight away and there is the answer to you 7kw power difference.

placebo effect still stands. it amazing what will happen when you change plugs.

Blown V2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
was it your car?
No it was not, it was Dynomotives.

what engine was it? 5-10 is stock for a 304
It says what car it is in the link I posted. A VZ Senator.

Not having a go at anyone but a guy posted this to say he has them and feels an improvement. Thomas1 agrees and states his car runs better. You tear them to shreads.

I post a dyno result, and straight away you pick holes in it. What more can we say other than try them for yourself?

The only people who are being negative about them are the ones who have NOT tried them.

As the old saying goes, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating"

Last edited:

Blown V2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Tim,
So that gives them permission to bag the product, say it offers no advantage without proof, making rash judgements that a company is fleecing people, calling it special BS, or to tell someone "it's all in your head"..?

I don't care if they don't try them. The origional post was someone has tried them and if anyone was thinking about them now or in the future, that he recommends them from experience.

Adam.

Last edited:

l67 stato

Reaction score
Members Ride
L 67 stato s2
i have 6 of these plugs sittine in my bedroom on a shelf and m happy with the money i paid for them to sit there and yu can call them euro trash marketing bs but dude my cash my car and my oppinion and its valid as i have these plugs and people who have never even seen them b4 shouldnt pass jugdment on them