Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eurovox 1030

Subway

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Senator 5.0
Anyone know where I can get a Eurovox 1030 cheaper then the Holden replacement cost? $698 seems like a rip off! Repair quote on my faulty one is $479. Seems like alot of money to pay just for a CD player.

Do any shops sell them second hand or anything?

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Check e-bay, you can pick them up for around 100-150...without the stacker.

Subway

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Senator 5.0
The Eurovox 1030 is the stacker, thats what I need! Been looking on ebay, nothing there unfortunatley.

Contacted Eurovox, they can sell me a 1050, the new model, for $425 delivered. But the dimensions are smaller, so might have trouble fitting it to the factory bracket. Thinking it might just be simpler to cough up the $479 for the repair! :b:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I think you will find that it will come with the factory bracket. It's all in the same box.

desruction

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Subway said:
The Eurovox 1030 is the stacker, thats what I need! Been looking on ebay, nothing there unfortunatley.

Contacted Eurovox, they can sell me a 1050, the new model, for $425 delivered. But the dimensions are smaller, so might have trouble fitting it to the factory bracket. Thinking it might just be simpler to cough up the $479 for the repair! :b:

If you end up getting a new one i'll buy the original bracket off you :)
I just picked up a head unit stacker and amp all original eurovox gear for my vt off ebay for $280

Look and you will find :D

Subway

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Senator 5.0
I might just bite the bullet and pay for the repair. If I get a new one it won't have the HSV stamp on it! Seems like alittle thing but I like to keep things all original!

I have been looking on ebay last few weeks. Haven't seen any of these VS stackers..will keep looking! :b:

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I think keeping the original purely for the HSV stamp is definetly worthwhile. It's PART of the originality of the car.