Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ever had your car flogged?

Bobski

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 Exec
Some pricks knicked me mates car not long ago. Red VK. Got it back lucky enough. But they were smoking speed or something and it had graffiti all over the roof/interior and mirrors.

So yeah. If ya had yours or know of a mates.. what happened?

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
A old friend of mine had c*nt, s*lut etc in black spray paint up the sides and roof of her Calais not so long ago, she kind of deserved it though, the car didnt.

My car is violated every night, I leave it unlocked with nothing important in it just coz I am sick of the non reflective's forcing the window down and then having to fix it. But no, never stolen or damaged otherwise.

mickVPace

Virtually Perfect
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP BERLINA
I sold me car to a mate years ago and he slept in the back seat of it that night and someone jumped in and tried to start it hahaha he scared the sh*t out of them.

Bobski

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 Exec
Yeah, it's **** how people target cars like tha. Mmm you're lucky it's never been taken or anything.

Bobski

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 Exec
I sold me car to a mate years ago and he slept in the back seat of it that night and someone jumped in and tried to start it hahaha he scared the sh*t out of them.

haha yeah that happened to me old man. Only the driver was drunk and he stacked it.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Yep. My HT Premier was pinched in 1978. I had just bought a Saginaw four speed and it was still in the boot.

I got it back about ten days later. Interior had been stripped out, wheels placed on the thiefs van, roof almost severed with an oxy.

Six weeks hard work, about $1500 out of my own pocket (not comprehensively insured at the time) to put it back on the road. And I got the Saginaw back too.

Exidor

I come in peace.
Reaction score
Members Ride
Used Martian spacecraft
Had my very first car stolen. Never to be seen again.
It was a HJ Prem.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
yep went out for dinner one night parked the car round back of shops, came out and it was goooone. Was absolutely pissing down that night police found it dumped and half stripped a couple days later in a suburb half an hr away, they didnt even attempt to hide it apparently rainy days are shocking for car theft. Cops said they most likely used it for transport and being opportunistic stripped out the **** that was easy to remove, dirty bastards!

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
i've never had one stolen or broken into
but i've given a few of the cars i've owned a flogging on the road :rockon:

SSMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
sure have, had bough a vl a couple months prior and spent a couple grand on it makin it look nice n clean. got home from work, locked it up and went to my 3rd story apartment to take a shower n stuff to get ready to go out. As I was getting out of the shower I heard a car start and I thought it was a mate of mine leavin without comin up only to realise it was my car reversing out the driveway. ran down the stairs as fast as i could and chased them onto the road, caught up as they just dropped it into drive and they got away. Got a call from the cops bout a week later saying my car had been located and was involved in a high speed persuit then an accident and would be available for collection from a holding yard. I had to pay to get the thing towed home as well.. how fuct is that. Cops had the nerve to ask me if the syringes and sappy bags on the floor was mine.... I got a good vid somewhere from channel 7 news on the footage.

sad part about it was that it happened on christmas eve, left my wallet in the car to.....and was gonna get insurance the week after chrissy....

the front end of it was destroyed after gutter jumpin and goin through a large brick wall/fence.

$4k out of my pocket.........