Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ex chaser

cpbait

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss commodore 5.7ltr
vy gen3 cop cars got a metal bash plate, apparently they have a aluminium one from factory and the cop cars copped a metal bash plate, thats what mine has anyway, its a vy ss srz1 ex unmarked cop car from victoria, also has speedo dyno calibrated and have checked its spot on the mark with the speed reading on the way back from geelong (for victorians that know the speed reading section of highway i'm talking bout), has a calibration sticker on the drivers door near the door latch.

trentvy

Dodges raindrops
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy S pack
unless you have an ex cop car with the police mode speedo on it, im not sure. when dad's givin me a lift in the police cars there all labled under the dash saying 'this speedo has been callibrated within 2km +/-'

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I wouldn't want a Ex cop car, besides being thrashed, theres plenty of factory faults with them.

When they went down the line, they used to have a sign on the car specifying it was a cop car, ie, to take extra care making it, like VIP cars etc. The opposite happened, bolts in the doors (to cause an annoying rattle) etc.

They don't have signs on the cop cars anymore.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

trentvy

Dodges raindrops
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy S pack
LOL fair call dude. dad just laughs and goes 'not my ****in car' and this is the feelin of most coppers. id urge to stay away from ex police cars as much as possible

rossss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS LS1
Hi guys, I have a friend who owns a scanner to talk to the ECU's. I looked at it today and it had the option of turning " POLICE MODE " on and off. i didnt touch it, but i want to know what will happen? This was on a VZ alloy tech V6.

lumina01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SSV UTE

sirens and flashing lights will pop out ya roof...