Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

exhaust prices

R

riss

hey guys I just bought a series 2 vs clubsport and iv been getting a few quotes on exhausts . Im after pacemaker extractors ,twin high flow cats, twin 2 1/4 muflers into a three inch at the end and the best price ive got is 2200 fitted just wondering if thats a pretty standard price.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
thats a pretty good price for that kind of system....but it really depends on what mufflers you have on there aswell and how long it will take to make it.
where did you get the quote from????

R

riss

di fillipo and fast fit, the di filipo one had there own custom 4 int 1 headers ($2300). and the fast fit ($2250) had pacemakers tri y patern with redback muflers.

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
Forget the 4 into 1 go for the tri y pacemakers. Tri y will give you much better low down power & torque. 4 into 1 is really for race engines and even then a set of tri ys can sometimes be better! Sounds like a pretty good price for the system you are getting.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i actually did notice that with my headers....but i chose to buy advanced headers instead of pacemakers because they seemed to give me more torque.....alot more torque actually....but yeh anything under $2500 is a steal for a full system :thumbsup:

R

riss

fast fit also claimed that the system they ofer will give me 25 rwkw thats pretty good I thought. although they might exadurate to get me to go with them.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
nah it happens with a simple change like that..... i almost pakked my dacks when i put my foot down in mine after i changed from stock extractors with 2 1/4 inch pipe to 1 5/8 inch tri y extractors with 2 1/2 inch stainless....
instant wheelspin lol!!!

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
boona15 said:
nah it happens with a simple change like that..... i almost pakked my dacks when i put my foot down in mine after i changed from stock extractors with 2 1/4 inch pipe to 1 5/8 inch tri y extractors with 2 1/2 inch stainless....
instant wheelspin lol!!!
what sort of extractors did you get? 2 1/4" pacemakers with tri y?? cheers