Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust workshop recommendations Eastern suburbs Melb

chris2872

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VFSS
The muppets at a well-known exhaust workshop in Lynbrook, Melbourne managed to stuff up the clearances when fitting new headers and now my exhaust sounds like marbles in a tin can.

I had my engine mounts replaced today and now that the engine is sitting higher, the exhaust rattle is even worse. It's the short section at the end of the right side header banging into something and it just needs to be dropped a few cm.

But rather than waste another second on the dimwitted knuckleheads who fitted it (the clearance issue is only one of three stuff ups), I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

So does anyone know of a good exhaust fitters they can refer me to in the Eastern burbs of Melbourne? Ideally in the general Hampton Park, Endeavour Hills, Narre Warren area.

Thanks a bunch

Last edited:

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Not an exhaust specific workshop, but Casey Automotive are known for quite good work.

chris2872

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VFSS
Not an exhaust specific workshop, but Casey Automotive are known for quite good work.

I'll keep them in mind for any future exhaust work, cheers. I wheeled into an local exhaust place today and they fixed the clearence issue with some cutting and welding, so no more banging pipes for this little black duck