Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Extremly Quick Postage

triple b

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
Hey guys, I got home this evening to see a package for me, and what do you know it was my plenum spacer that i ordered yesterday.

Australia Post must of used a vehicle decked out by MACE, so happy to recieve it in 1 day.

Thanks heaps

iaydemir

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Berlina
Hey guys, I got home this evening to see a package for me, and what do you know it was my plenum spacer that i ordered yesterday.

Australia Post must of used a vehicle decked out by MACE, so happy to recieve it in 1 day.

Thanks heaps

Agree, MACE has awesome delivery, have purchased a few things separetly and they always arrive the next day.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
was great to see it arrive after 1 day. dont know of any other companies who actually do this, so a great positive of MACE

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
was great to see it arrive after 1 day. dont know of any other companies who actually do this, so a great positive of MACE

This is because MACE not only aim for 'above standard' customer service and satisfaction but they actually see it as a constraint rather than an objective, unlike many other companies and I have personally experienced this as a customer.

Keep up the great work guys!