Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

f*##*n idiots!!

loudvtss

Reaction score
It's bloody hard. I'm always concerned but it comes down to luck. I went to a shopping centre during lunch break was only going to be in the shops for 10 mins. I parked as far as possible from the door and walked. I come back and someone has parked next to me. There were 10 - 15 empty spots and that person parked next to me. Now I take the wife's 4WD when we go to the shops...

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Always 2 scracthes the bastards! someone did it to my sisters speedy honda accord :p

But it hasn't happen to mine ride yet and i hope it doesn't.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
same thing happened to me on thursday. and i know which car did it too, but too bad i cant remember their number plate.

to the person who fugged the side of my car, i hope you get cancer and aids :thumbsup:. i have no respect for anyone who cant own up to what they did by leaving a note on my window.

ash sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6
Tell me about it, I had mine keyed right down to the metal a couple of weekends ago while up the coast visiting the oldies - every panel except the roof & boot lid!! I am still stewing, it was done in the middle of the day and of course no one saw anything. I dropped it off at the panos this morn...

commisme

iksayvz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ6
Geezus! Lots Of Jealous Arseh***s Ay!exactly Troy!pretty Gutless Ay!i Dont Kno How I Wuldve Felt If I Got Wat U Did Ash!wish Death On Em All!

commisme

iksayvz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ6
just got a quote from wizard repairs down here in canberra and they told me $375 for the dent.its 3cm wide and about 4-5mm deep,anyone reckon this is good price?they said they culdnt pull it out but itl still be as new,im just worried about the respray standing out from the rest of the car!this s*** suks man!wat can u do.shulda seen the amount of other beluved commys with full length keying he had geting fixed.real wankers.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Sorry to hear that mate, my wife's to scared to take the berlina to our local shopping centre so she waits till i get home and takes my rodeo.
At least if someone opens their door on my ute they do more damage to their car than mine!