Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F-s (nsw) built vp v6 manual!

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
ITEM: Holden Commodore Sport Limited Edition.

YEAR: 1992

SERIES: VP

BADGE: Debadged all over, badged as an exec from the factory but optiond up a little more than the base models.

ENGINE: Built V6

TRANSMISSION: 5-Spd Manual - Brass button clutch.

COLOUR: White

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Original paint is good condition and i have put clear tail lights and indicators on it, it has allways been well looked after.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Has VS seats and seat belts, VS parcel shelf with the third shoulder strap mounted and a VS S-wheel. Interior is in good condition.

TYRE CONDITION: Good all round

ODOMETER: 350*** but does it really matter?

SERVICE HISTORY: Has log books and receipts for the money spent on the motor etc.

REGO OF CAR: Currently unrego'd, but i can supply a rwc.

REGO TILL: N/A

RWC: I can supply one if needed.

PRICE: $1500 :cry:

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Will deliver to Coffs Harbour area at buyers expense (carton of p!ss and $50 :thumbsup:).

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Keys and receipt will be given when i get the $$

CONTACT DETAILS: Mobile: 0439081576
email: [email protected]

OTHER INFO: Ok here goes...... The car was built to be turbo'd and raced in bitumen hill climbs. It has forged pistons + chromolly rings, turbo spec cam, 2 1/2" zorst, FOAM chip, dark windows, goes like stink, lowered 3" all round, there was a lot more spent on building this than what i'm asking for it. I will be staying firm on the price, but may swap for a VL sedan or something of interest.

PICTURES: In my build up thread. If any other pics are needed i will respond to requests asap! There are a couple of pics here but i'll get some new ones up today.

Reason for selling: Need $$ quickly, but as mentioned before the price is definately FIRM (not that desperate). I would consider a swap for a neat VL or something else of interest.

Cheers guys n gals!

2tribesunited002lk3.jpg

lowered018nu7.jpg

myvp017hu8.jpg

myvp001oa6.jpg

The car sits level at this height and rides nicely.
2tribesunited005hc5.jpg

Last edited:

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
It may be gone pending payment tonight...............

ME > :cry:

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
I spoke to a mate last night and he said he definately wants it but i'll have to wait until Friday for him to get the cash.
Another bloke (a good friend of mine) wants to swap me a stock as a rock granny-spec VS wagon for it, but the wagon has a r@@ted diff, other than that it's a bloody neat VS.
So as far as i'm concerned it's up for grabs until i get the keys for the VS or the $1500........:whistling

This would be a perfect car for someone wanting to start drifting or hill climbs :)

Cheers.
Matt.

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
:cry: SOLD

Mods feel free to delete this thread if you want to.