Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

F/S - Red 1997 VS V6 Executive

nolim8ts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S1
For $3500, I would have to remove the rims, audio equipment, full service, car detailing and rego. As Rego has been paid for, I would be looking for $3750

nolim8ts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S1
Bump...

$4300ono - 6 Months Rego...

Last edited:

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
you just increased the price from $4500 to $4800

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Haha i was just thinking that, mate if u want to sell it maybe take the tail lights out put standed in sell them of, take ya fancy amps out sell them, and then ask $3500 then you get your money from the tail lights and amps n shiat and sell the car just not as one, and shouldn't the car been tuned anyway considering you would be driving it now? and if you havnt had it tuned why are you driving around in a car thats not running correctly??

nolim8ts

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S1
shouldn't the car been tuned anyway considering you would be driving it now? and if you havnt had it tuned why are you driving around in a car thats not running correctly??

I meant to say full service which effectively means if you were to find any faults e.g. oil leaks etc, I would cover the repairs. The vehicle is nearly due for its 5000K service but I hardly drive it due to my new ride.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
iv just noticed it has a level 3 cluster, but in the pics it shows a standard cluster

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
ah got ya,