Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fake Holden Rims?

meady_183

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Berlina
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know where one could buy some new fake, but genuine looking Holden rims. SSV's, WM Caprice's, anything really..
Cheers Fella's

FATMOE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Clubsport R8
You don't have a clue what you want, go sit down and decide what you want first and compare it to your budget.

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
I think his question more relates to the location of replica wheels, not which wheels he should get.

In response to his question

www.google.com.au is your friend

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Theres a thread on here about replica wheels.... **** that!!

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
*waiting for the pics.......

meady_183

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Berlina
I wouldn't go buying fake supersports or anything, I don't trust those. I want wm caprice rims. I just wanted to know where to get replicas..

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I wouldn't go buying fake supersports or anything, I don't trust those. I want wm caprice rims. I just wanted to know where to get replicas..

Replica=fake. I don't understand what your saying?

meady_183

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Berlina
I know they do mate.. I'm just saying, that I wouldn't go and buy a thin spoke fake (replica) rim, because of the stories of cracking over potholes or whatever. like supersports or ve gts rims. I would think that something like a wm caprice rim (which has a bit of thickness to the spokes) would be ok as a replica, especially because they are 18's as well, and have a bit more meat to the tyre sidewall. come on lads, please don't try and make me sound stupid, because as much as my missus thinks otherwise, I'm not. :) cheers for the input, I'll look into what everyone is saying, and I'll make up my mind from there.
thanks

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
I know they do mate.. I'm just saying, that I wouldn't go and buy a thin spoke fake (replica) rim, because of the stories of cracking over potholes or whatever. like supersports or ve gts rims. I would think that something like a wm caprice rim (which has a bit of thickness to the spokes) would be ok as a replica, especially because they are 18's as well, and have a bit more meat to the tyre sidewall. come on lads, please don't try and make me sound stupid, because as much as my missus thinks otherwise, I'm not. :) cheers for the input, I'll look into what everyone is saying, and I'll make up my mind from there.
thanks

Sorry dude, I really didn't understand what you were saying but I get it now.