Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fallout 3

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
lol i got this game havent played it yet sounds good should get into it one day...

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
You guys should be able to help me... Where the **** do I find ammo? Ive pretty much just started, Im up to travelling to that Radio Station but I cannot get there because Im attacked by Mutants and I never have enough ammo.
Just gotta check anywhere and everywhere. Also might have to sacrifice some karma and steal it.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
ah a fallout 3 thread. finished it not long ago. crap ending. i wanted to play on longer after finishing. good thing i had saved games before the end.
anyone found that experimental nuke gun thing? that plus god mode is fun.
grennan, finding ammo does get annoying. i just improved my melee and smacked people with sledgehammers and metal poles most of the time.
someone mentioned liberty prime. the stupid thing got stuck on the bridge for me. stood still and wouldnt move for ages. cant remember what i did to fix it

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Has anyone played Broken Steel yet?

I've got all the DLC so far, haven't found my way into the Pitt or OA yet... I'm about 3/4 through the main storyline as I restarted from scratch. I have more ammo than I know what to do with!

Been trying to mix about 80% exploration with 20% main quest, and doing whatever side quests I come across in the process... I'm not going to complete the main quest until I've explored as much as I can though, so I probably won't get into Broken Steel for a while though.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
^^^ Nah, is it worth getting it?

Does it expand on the current landscape? like... as in the locations for the original are still in this one?

Sorry, haven't really looked into this one as i was shattered by the ending in the other one... :(

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Well, I'm level 22 now :). And the ending *is* changed, so you can go from where you left off.

Some of the new weapons are really cool (I've only seen the tri-beam laser rifle and the heavy incinerator), but the new creatures will really suck your bullets away. I can kill Death Claws in 5 shots with Lincoln's Repeater but can empty about 80 rounds with the Chinese Assault Rifle into a Ghoul Reaver before it goes down. I'm using better criticals + more criticals and I have 8 luck at the moment so that helps.

Nothing on the map seems to have changed, and I haven't found anything relating to the other DLCs yet either.

But to be honest, I think Broken Steel is an indispensable add-on for it. I got it as soon as I could :)

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Sweet... I will have to look into it this weekend... :p

Thanks the the info mate!

Leigh_G

..forgot the sump bolt
Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 VH SLX, '08 Prado Grande
So with the DLC you can go higher than level 20?! awesome!

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Yep, the level cap is now 30 :)

And to be honest, if you make your intelligence as high as possible as soon as possible I don't think you need any more than 10 levels... Especially if you're investing in Comprehension and looking for skill books and bobble heads as much as I am.