Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FAT.36L VZ Shaved, 20'z, Slammed, DVD Player, Full Exhaust

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Will do ey, Ive gotta ring this fella that mum works with his missus, lol, so ill let you know what I learn, he hires his booth out, does cashies, aparantly for a resonable amount? but not sure yet,

I love it when ya get some random cash, haha, but I always seem to spend it just as quick as I get it,
Between the gun, rego and paint you'll be scraping for some headlights, lol, try pulling them apart and painting the bit satin black, theres a rundown on how to do it somewhere, I think in BANKS' thread, throw em in the oven..

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Will do ey, Ive gotta ring this fella that mum works with his missus, lol, so ill let you know what I learn, he hires his booth out, does cashies, aparantly for a resonable amount? but not sure yet,

I love it when ya get some random cash, haha, but I always seem to spend it just as quick as I get it,
Between the gun, rego and paint you'll be scraping for some headlights, lol, try pulling them apart and painting the bit satin black, theres a rundown on how to do it somewhere, I think in BANKS' thread, throw em in the oven..

Yer i was thinking about that but i want the Design of the SS light rether than just keep the Exc lights

Tell us know on a price for that spray booth we might be able to go hafls or something over a weekend (and aslo in afew case's of beer of coures..lol)

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah I should ring him, but I'm trying to put it off till I can see myself finding some cash, lol...

And definatley bourbons, lol, - the first car will look sweet, and by the second car it'l be all patchy and rough as, hahaaa...

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Yeah I should ring him, but I'm trying to put it off till I can see myself finding some cash, lol...

And definatley bourbons, lol, - the first car will look sweet, and by the second car it'l be all patchy and rough as, hahaaa...

haha yer im just about to start a cash job on my girlfriends friends car so hopefully more will come and then the paint will come sooner

Are you doing yours in 2pac???

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ahh sweet as, I need to chase some up...
Yeah, 2 pack, just cause its harder wearing, and keeps a nice shine on it with out needing too many polishes in between, you using 2 pack as well?

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Ahh sweet as, I need to chase some up...
Yeah, 2 pack, just cause its harder wearing, and keeps a nice shine on it with out needing too many polishes in between, you using 2 pack as well?

Yer im thinking about it but if i want it done before C4C i might just go Metallic Acrylic but lay down a nice flat clear so i get a nice finish

Im thinking about two-toning it now just using the top body line might do a really dark metallic red or somethink like that

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, same, ideally, i'd like it 2 pack, but I already have some acrylic delft blue sitting in the garage, so Its looking like I might just throw some of that on there??? And I don't have any cash atm, so its looking like the better option?

Yeah I was thinking of two toning the VY as well, VY VZ Silver (quicksilver?) on the bottom, but I stopped thinking that pretty quick, lol, but yeah, you'd need to go for a real dark red to match in nicely with the black, but it could work ey? maybe get handy with the photoshop'ping

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Yeah, same, ideally, i'd like it 2 pack, but I already have some acrylic delft blue sitting in the garage, so Its looking like I might just throw some of that on there??? And I don't have any cash atm, so its looking like the better option?

Yeah I was thinking of two toning the VY as well, VY VZ Silver (quicksilver?) on the bottom, but I stopped thinking that pretty quick, lol, but yeah, you'd need to go for a real dark red to match in nicely with the black, but it could work ey? maybe get handy with the photoshop'ping

Yer i might get some colour charts and go through them i have a house of kolour one laying around here somewhere. I think i'd want a really dark red that you can only see in the sunlight but at night i want it all black....mmm why am i so picky...haha

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, deffo dark as, almost black...

Or just get it all black again and throw some red kandy over it, (top half) in a 2pack clear? maybe even a coarse red flake on the top half aswell??

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Yeah, deffo dark as, almost black...

Or just get it all black again and throw some red kandy over it, (top half) in a 2pack clear? maybe even a coarse red flake on the top half aswell??

Yer good idea might think about that but i'll re-do it after C4C i'll just get it all black for now and respray it again after cause i really want it done