Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FAT.36L VZ Shaved, 20'z, Slammed, DVD Player, Full Exhaust

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Haha, forgive me FAT.36L for answering for you, but....

NOOOOO!!:bang: it is not 'really illegal' as it still retains an external mechanical 'opener' as such..

Instead of lifting a door handle up, you push down on a rod.
It is completely legal.
I've heard once that it might be 'considerate' if you put a sticker etc, to open - push down, but it is not a requirement.

When you get into the electronic 'poppers' and stuff like that, where there is no external mechanical linkage to release the door, thats when its borderlining on illegal... But if you left the external mechanical linkage set-up with the electronic ones, that would be acceptable..

Its more for safety, imagine your car is upside down/wrapped around a pole etc, the emergency staff look to get you out, "ohh wheres the door handle" so a sticker etc to show them how to use it would be 'considerate' but not essential...

My opinion, smash the window?!!;)

EDIT: arent red parkers 'like really illegal' anyway??:whistling

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia

NOOOOO!!:bang: it is not 'really illegal' as it still retains an external mechanical 'opener' as such..

It is completely legal.
I've heard once that it might be 'considerate' if you put a sticker etc, to open - push down, but it is not a requirement.

When you get into the electronic 'poppers' and stuff like that, where there is no external mechanical linkage to release the door, thats when its borderlining on illegal... But if you left the external mechanical linkage set-up with the electronic ones, that would be acceptable..

Its more for safety, imagine your car is upside down/wrapped around a pole etc, the emergency staff look to get you out, "ohh wheres the door handle" so a sticker etc to show them how to use it would be 'considerate' but not essential...

Exdplaned it better than i would of zuessy:thumbsup:

VY.abercrombie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S soon to be SS

It is completely legal.

LOL at the red parkers call:yeah:

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
I use to have them but they looked kind of weird with the lights on

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
LOL at the red parkers call:yeah:

I know, I had too!! LMAO!!!:p

I use to have them but they looked kind of weird with the lights on

I had the blue ones in, they looked alright, because of the extra parker bit in the VY lights, but got defected! So out they came... lol,

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
I know, I had too!! LMAO!!!:p

I had the blue ones in, they looked alright, because of the extra parker bit in the VY lights, but got defected! So out they came... lol,

Lol easy targert for a copper

Should be getting my new gun soon, first job spray the engine bay in the vl:thumbsup:

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Sweet.. 2Pack?? What colour is she going??

Just white again but over silver, trying to do a calais wagon mock up

Im just going to do the engine bay gloss black to tidy it up abit

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Sweet as man, Wagoonie should look the goods, are you doing the calais front aswell?? eyelids, grille, etc

What gun you getting??

Yer im chasing a calais front now man, i want a genuine but dont want to pay $600 for 1

Im looking at getting a Iwata W400, not the cheapest but i dont want a **** 1