Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fat Tyres!!!

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
they look like they belong on a volvo or a mg

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
^^^shhh you^^^ they look kella, you deffintly r tryin for somthin different hey!

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7

Donnie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Black SV8
Hope you don't mind cleaning them!..... Toothbrush anyone? ;)

Yeah I had similar wheels on a *ahem* toyota corolla WAGON and they were a bit ****ty to clean...but regular cleaning is what i did and it wasnt that bad.

Volvo? maybe not a volvo...yeha i can see them in an old MG though...

peace

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
Good point mate, i dont know...i just wnat something different. obviously those were one alternatives..but there are other designs im interested in also. I just had enough of the big wheel bling thing you know...i just want to try something different...and if it doesnt work (which im sure alot of you guys think it wont already! :)) then so be it...at least some1 else wont make the same stupid mistake because I already have!!!

Oh and about these falkens, i dont find them very good in the wet AT ALL!!!!

peace!

ATM im thinking of doing 19's or 20's on the front & 15x10's on the rear of my VT....

Im sorta goin the same way u wanna go & alot of ppl have already told me it will look stupid but u know what in the end its all up 2 what u want and ur tastes are, i say go 4 it at least ppl will be looking (no matter what they think):thumbsup:

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
those multi spoke rims can look good, but they have heaps of give. on cornering they have about the same amount of give as the tyres.. flex i guess is a better word.. if that makes sense

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
ATM im thinking of doing 19's or 20's on the front & 15x10's on the rear of my VT....

Im sorta goin the same way u wanna go & alot of ppl have already told me it will look stupid but u know what in the end its all up 2 what u want and ur tastes are, i say go 4 it at least ppl will be looking (no matter what they think):thumbsup:

You're right, it's up to you what you do to your car, but I'm just curious:

Do you actually think that what you described is gonna look good, or are you just trying to be different?

IMCRZY

YO!
Reaction score
Members Ride
88 VL Excutive Turbo, 00 VT Olympic Edition
I think it will look good... Abit of a modern drag car look is prity much what i want...

And being different is always good aswell

Donnie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Black SV8
I think it will look good... Abit of a modern drag car look is prity much what i want...

And being different is always good aswell

Exactly what I was going for! I love the BIG wheels BLING look 2...but...i wanted the 'modern drag car look'. and if it doesnt work...oh well...back to the drawing board i guess...I have seen a monaro aka GTO with 15x10s and 15x4.5? up front....it DID look a little weird...but sheeeesh i Like em...

c4u'rselvs :) ....

peace

Last edited: