Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fe2 V Kings Low

struggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Redline + 2013 FG MKII G6ET
Hi All,

I would like to drop my Berlina (IRS) a little. I did a search but was unable to comfirm if FE2 (30mm drop) is 5mm lower than Kings low springs (25mm drop).

I would like to run FE2 or Kings Lows shortend gas shocks.

Any suggetsions?

Cheers
Struggo

Last edited:

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
kings springs are good, I have them on my car and I have no complaints.

quiksilver1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss
mate go the superlows,i had fe2 in my s pak changed it to superlows.hardly hits anything and looks alot nicer...

struggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
mate go the superlows,i had fe2 in my s pak changed it to superlows.hardly hits anything and looks alot nicer...

Ok then you may have talked me into it.

Did you do struts, shocks & panrod? If so please advise on your set up.

Cheers
Struggo

jack.mc

Nothing witty to say :(
Reaction score
Website
www.jacks-lounge.com
Members Ride
VN Vacationer
I have superlows on my VN - which may be a bit different in height to VS - but Lows are certainly not low enough. Basically, there are plenty of people who wouldn't even notice - thats because it looks normal If you want it to look dumped, go ultras. The good part is it doesn't scrape. I've got superlows all round, monroe inserts up front, monroe short shochs up the back, and an adjustable panhard rod.

Lows are nowhere near low enough if you are getting rims (17"+) in my opinion.

Ride height varies with models, so my pics may not be much use, but meh..

184391013_1a8493473c.jpg

184384320_404d737532.jpg

quiksilver1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vu ss
i brought king superlows,ultima shortned rear shocks and adjustable panhard rod.i brought it all of ebay saved around $150 going by the prices in some shops. i fitted the rear,quite easy although i paid for the front( $100 ) installed.ive had no problems. you may wish to lower the back even further as it sits higher than the front.alot of people on here seem to put ultra lows in the rear to level it out. im going to do that 1 day for time being i cut my rear rear springs. but dont worry about it being to low on superlows.i should have gone the ultras..think it cost me arond $600

struggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
i brought king superlows,ultima shortned rear shocks and adjustable panhard rod.i brought it all of ebay saved around $150 going by the prices in some shops. i fitted the rear,quite easy although i paid for the front( $100 ) installed.ive had no problems. you may wish to lower the back even further as it sits higher than the front.alot of people on here seem to put ultra lows in the rear to level it out. im going to do that 1 day for time being i cut my rear rear springs. but dont worry about it being to low on superlows.i should have gone the ultras..think it cost me arond $600

Hi All,

I may get the lows. My misses always is scaping our cars.

Can you mix & match? I can get FE2 fronts from Holden for $25 and some Kings springs for $60-$80 odd of ebay.

What do ya reckon?

Struggo