Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fine while on 'Good Behaviour' - leg to stand on?

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Wow, is everone feeling ill?? lol, was expecting to see a lot of "just cop it on the chin" remarks...

Speaking from experience I was on a good behaviour bond thing aswell and luckily woke up that driving like that is only going to end one way (normally) around a pole, or worse into some one else..
About to go through the transition of green P's to silver /unrestricted liscense. Had been driving perfect for over 11 months of it then got done at a fixed camera, that I knew was there early one morning when I was on my way to work.. In a daze?! lol,

Ended up putting it off for as long as I could. I figured i'm going to lose it, so its worth a try? Got onto my silvers, 2 weeks into it then payed the fine and never heard another thing about it..

Points were taken off when I payed the fine, not before and considering I was on a good behaviour thing, and green P's with only 1 point left, I was expecting for it to catch up with me and for me to lose it for the 6 months.. Still driving around on a gold liscense!! lmao..

So in my opinion, I'd say put it off till your good behaviour driving thing runs out. Basically it looks like you should lose it, so what do you have to lose??

I'm not saying don't pay it, thats just pure stupidity, it WILL catch up to you sooner than you think... But wait until you get the reminder notice, then push it right out til the date..

My experience was around 4 years ago, they might have fixed that loop hole? but its worth a shot!

Good luck mate, hope it works out for you..

EDIT: Thats in NSW too mate? Not sure if its the same where you're from??!