Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

first mods VY clubby

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
avoid x-force at all costs mate, do a thread search on here and you will find out why.

jacko2

Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 LS3 R8
avoid x-force at all costs mate, do a thread search on here and you will find out why.

Bugger, makes me wonder why one of the most reputable tuners here would recommend them. now i have lost a bit of confidence in that shop haha

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
Bugger, makes me wonder why one of the most reputable tuners here would recommend them. now i have lost a bit of confidence in that shop haha

its because they can buy the whole system for $300 from what ive heard mate.

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
I had a thread going not to long about about Cats.

The top mentioned were:
Sureflo Ballistic 100cpsi,
Xplode 100cpsi (Site Sponsor),
Magnaflo 200cpsi (Legal as apposed to the previous 2, Can be bought from Not an Abba Fan)

jacko2

Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 LS3 R8
Ok so I spoke with michael from Kennys garage and he gets my vote now, nice and easy to talk to and he doesn't try and pressure you into anything. He quoted that service at 550 so I'm going to get hi
to do it as it's not a bad price and will save me a couple of hours. Tune is 900, happy with that. It's just the headers and cats which are expensive but that's using top of the line stuff, I'm thinking I will supply them And just get him to fit. He put 300 to fit the cats to previous system that's alot of labour?

And lastly I think my clutch may be on the way out, it picks up pretty late on the return, is this a sign it's going? My old xr8 was an auto so I wouldn't know.

Cheers for all the replys fellas, great forum

jacko2

Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 LS3 R8
goes in on tuesday, just got a higgins OTR alloy CAI for $310 off ebay, happy as

03 VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY SS
goes in on tuesday, just got a higgins OTR alloy CAI for $310 off ebay, happy as

Good pick up mate, I think you will be much happier with an OTR set up and you wont have to do things twice....like I do now haha