Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Flouride used in drinking water is rat poison!!

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
I just proccesed what you said (typed) and don`t beleive it.
I`m far from gulible........................................................

Good to see you wear that tin foil hat "just in case"... and not because you're gullible.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Drink some black label scotch that will kill the fluoride

Off topic:
You know I think we got off on the wrong foot in the other thread we were on before. Just to let you know, my dad, grandmother and well most of my fathers side of the family for at least 150 years were born in India.. I have no drama with other cultures.. My dad came here in 1948. I was just paying out on rap.. No need to reply, it's off topic but I though I owed you that after paying out.

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
Its low because its dangerous and water never goes stale, dude.

lol what?

as said youve been drinking water out of swamps?

also know why people put a high dosage of chlorine in backyard pools? cause if you dont it grows algue (sp?)

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I`m far from gulible........................................................

Sadly this is not true. You clearly believe the hype in the 3 clips in your OP, and as you can see from the posts so far, you don't have many supporters.

This is because most of us don't buy into conspiracy theories. For instance I was reading on another forum about the man who recently flew a plane into the IRS building in US as he had an axe to grind with the system. One lunatic started posting that the Government were in on it, and knew it was going to happen blah blah. Despite being flamed over and over, he stuck fast to his belief, as he is entitled to.

You too are entitled to believe the hype in the clips, but I don't.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sadly this is not true. You clearly believe the hype in the 3 clips in your OP, and as you can see from the posts so far, you don't have many supporters.

This is because most of us don't buy into conspiracy theories. For instance I was reading on another forum about the man who recently flew a plane into the IRS building in US as he had an axe to grind with the system. One lunatic started posting that the Government were in on it, and knew it was going to happen blah blah. Despite being flamed over and over, he stuck fast to his belief, as he is entitled to.

You too are entitled to believe the hype in the clips, but I don't.

Conspiracy theories are like religion, once people attach themselves to it, ther eis no changing the belief, no matter how stupid the stories are.

Fluoride is one of these religions. Oh I mean conspiracy theories.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
dude they don't flouride in water anywhere in australia so relax........... no you can panic cuase they use sodium slicate alumanate which has some of the same properties as flouride but is really a toxic by product of the alumimum industry. you should read the side of a salt container cause it in there. eat noodles its in the flavouring and so on and so on

Melbourne Water do.

Reaper

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
Fluoride was first used during the nazi regime when they experimented with LSD and other forms of mind control experiments, in small dose's it is relativly harmless hence the reason it is the active ingredient in toothpaste, it can strengthen bones. In larger dose's or over a long period of time it can cause brain damage, bone decay, damage your kidneys and even cause cancer. It is a poison, a byproduct of aluminium. In modern society it is used as a method of controlling the mass's. There are many reports and scientific data to back this up, and it is used in Australian water, even though its a very small amount over time it does have adverse affects. The government recently announced that 97% of bottled water will now also have fluoride in it so it is almost unavoidable, which is of course the what the government wants.

lol diyhydrogen monoxide

The fact is that fluoride is really nasty ****. It is not good at all.
The quality of the town water supply in the town I come from is so poor that it is a physical impossibility to put fluoride in it. The local water authority sent a letter to the Queensland health department saying that they couldn't put it in and all they got back was a letter saying they had no choice, they have to put it in. They wrote back twice more explaining why it couldn't be done, and got the same reply. It would be a waste of time anyway, because the town water tastes so bad no one drinks it anyway.

As for bottled water, anyone who spends money on something that falls from the sky for free is an idiot. Bottled water has to be one of the biggest cons known to man.

If you're worried about fluoride (I am) just drink rainwater. I do, it tastes better, its free and its a lot more pure than what comes out of the tap.

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
I know my post would attract a lot of conspiracy jokers etc.. but at the end of the day its like saying the government actullay cares for an individual peasant, give me a break.

When I think of control of another human being and how we got to a full government controled nations I think of two of the first children on earth and one turns to the other and says "I`m in control and I`m going to lead" and milllenia later here we are (just my opinion BTW).

We all know the world is not right and we still do NOTHING.

+1
Everyone is happy to believe whatever the government tells them, Australians are particularly bad for this. When the government makes an unpopular decision here, Australians just shrug their shoulders and say stupid things like 'Nothing we can do about it', and 'Suck it up'.
Go over to france or somewhere and when the government makes an unpopular decision, every one gets pissed off and runs around the city torching cars and wreaking havoc. They have a riot! Why can't we have good old fashioned political riot Australia? Why?
Cause we're a lazy bunch of sods who just don't care enough about anything, thats why.

Sorry for the rant. I'm just getting sick of the government here is all.