Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Foot pedals

Jon Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Series 2
So do they jus slide on where the original rubber (for the brake and clutch) and i'm guessing the accelerator is the whole piece itself like the standard (but obviously al with rubber)

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
mmmmmm manual!!!! haha if i wasnt so lazy some times!

pedals look sweet

Chris B

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV enhanced VS II S Utility
the pedals are genuine holden parts, they set me back $175 for the full set including foot rest. the brake and clutch pedals are installed the same way as the stockos, same with the foot rest. with the foot rest though, there were 3 sets of holes so the position could be adjusted closer or further away. as for the accelerator pedal, which isnt done yet, there is a central pivot point, held with a split pin, and on the split pin is a spring clip. the spring clip has to be removed and then the split pin can be pushed out and then its a simple swap over.

Chris B

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey got the accelerator installed. heres a few pics. thought id throw in a few pics of my new matching gear knob. its a HSV 5 speed leather one. see what u think.

Attachments

• IMG_1032 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1032 (Small).JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_1033 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1033 (Small).JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_1034 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1034 (Small).JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1035 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1035 (Small).JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1036 (Small).JPG
    IMG_1036 (Small).JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 230

dawg

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SSV
looks very good mate, does the hsv gearknob screw straight onto the stock shift stick? or did you have to weld on the new gear stick and ****?

Cheers

Chris B

Reaction score
Members Ride
no it doesn't screw on like the stock one. the vz shifters are clip on, so had my cousin make up a steel sleeve to screw on to the shaft and fit neatly inside the new shifter. it had a groove in the top of the sleeve so that shifter wouldnt twist and a roll pin through the shaft to stop it from lifting.