Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

! ! ! ! ! ! For Sale: 2000 WH Statesman V6 supercharged Phantom Black ! ! ! ! ! ! !

SNAFFLER

Reaction score
Jecs said:
bump the price dude bro bought a VX SS last year with every single option (leather,sun roof etc) for 24 G's and its only got 70 thous on the clock and had an engine rebuilt recently (due to fussy pre owner) asking way to much, no offence.

well didnt your brother get ripped off!!

my mate just brought a vx clubsport which carries a better name than the stinky every bodys got one ss for 26k off someone who just wanted to sell the car to move over sea`s..

bottom line,
look hard enough and u find bargins..

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
wow thats cheap...someone should definatley get it now...good luck Tom with the sale!!

(free bump)

cheers, Todd

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
SNAFFLER said:
well didnt your brother get ripped off!!

my mate just brought a vx clubsport which carries a better name than the stinky every bodys got one ss for 26k off someone who just wanted to sell the car to move over sea`s..

bottom line,
look hard enough and u find bargins..

maybe read this bit agian
Jecs said:
The depreciation kicks in, the price between the two becomes closer which cancels out what model the car is and only focusing on the cars Km's..

sure a clubby was a couple thous more than ss off the showroom floor, but the difference between my bros car and your friends car is my bro bought from a dealer your friend bought private. private sellers are always willing to go down in price ("he just wanted to get rid of it to move overseas")but what ever problems that car has you inherit, with a dealer you can get the 3,6,12,24 month warrenty and be safe.

but it really comes down to the K's of the car, you could pickup a VT clubby with over 200+ K's from a private seller and they could just use the quote "its all country driving or highway driving" but with a dealer it doesnt matter, that car has done over 200+ K's. no matter how clean it looks, things have been worn, and thats what the dealer takes into concideration. (u'll understand when you see things my way)

Hope you sell the stato or you could turn it into this one

Jecs

Attachments

• My new wheels 2.jpg
    My new wheels 2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 3,783

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Jecs said:
maybe read this bit agian

sure a clubby was a couple thous more than ss off the showroom floor, but the difference between my bros car and your friends car is my bro bought from a dealer your friend bought private. private sellers are always willing to go down in price ("he just wanted to get rid of it to move overseas")but what ever problems that car has you inherit, with a dealer you can get the 3,6,12,24 month warrenty and be safe.

but it really comes down to the K's of the car, you could pickup a VT clubby with over 200+ K's from a private seller and they could just use the quote "its all country driving or highway driving" but with a dealer it doesnt matter, that car has done over 200+ K's. no matter how clean it looks, things have been worn, and thats what the dealer takes into concideration. (u'll understand when you see things my way)

Hope you sell the stato or you could turn it into this one

Jecs

dont mean to sound rude here 'Jecs' but i dont think much of that really helps this bloke sell his car, if anything it would do the opposite i woulda thought.
your opinions, though valid, arent really relevent in helping someone sell a car, nor is it wat i would classify as 'within forum guidelines'
that is a phat statey tho...

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
very hot stato and a free bump cos i wish luck with the sale :D

skyquez

Reaction score
A nice set of 20's, dumped and that would look pimp... ;)