Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

For Sale - 84 Vk Commodore -vgc

Status
Not open for further replies.

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
Hey guy's , i've got a really tidy VK commodore. I am the third owner of this beauty. It's onlt got 183,000 kays on the clock. she is stock standard in every way except for the 17's that are on there just to see what they looked like on there. It' got original paint and interior and radio. It's white wjth grey bumpers. Blue interior with no rips or tears. No cracks in the vynal. There is a by the looks of it a reco 3.3 black motor, ( carby fed ). It purs kike a kitten, starts first time every time. Has a new exhaust fitted. There is a couple of bubbles starting to form under the bottom of the windscreen It drives really well. The suspension is factory height and rides over the bumps beautifully. Price ??? No idea. Have a look at the photo's ( i know they are taken at night but it's the only time i can take them ). Make me an honest offer. I am not going to give it away either. I bought the car as a second car but bought a VL commodore wagon as well, ( the price was very right ) lol. These things are getting very hard to find in this condition.:thumbsup:

LOCATION - Southside of Brisbane.
PHOTO'S - More photo's needed, just ask!
CONTACT - PM me.
VEIWING DETAILS - Any time after 5:30pm or weekends with prior arrangement.
SOLD WITH NO RWC OR REG, BUT CAN SUPPLY RWC FOR EXTRA $$$. SOLD AS IS......
CHEERS GUY'S AND GIRLS...​

oh yeah, the wheels do bot come with the car unless i get anice price tag. Otherwise they will come with the origanal rims and hubcaps ( tyres are roadworthy ).

Last edited:

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
bump...........

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
bump.....:bang:
anybody?????
she needs to go to a new home. certainly to good to scrap......
cheers...

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
hey pumba, price??? not sure. i paid $1500 for it. i only bought the car because of the condition it's in. i know i'd be losing out but i'd be happy with $1000 - $1200. my loss is somebody elses gain. it's really that good of a car. perfect for a daily driver or somebodies 2nd car. but as the add states - make an offer. there are a couple of commodores for sale around the corner from my place. both are worse condition than mine. one is a vb commie and they want $1000 for that and there is a vk commie, alot worse than mine and they want $1850 for it. both are stock standard. it's just a shame to see her go.
cheers...:thumbsup:

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
Hey 4BDN_VR, the roadworthy would cost an extra $50.. If you or anyone else has a question please feel free to ask.
Cheers...:thumbsup:

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
how much extra for the rims and does it run on straight unleaded or do u need to use that flashlube stuff?

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
hey again 4BDN_VR, the rims and tyres. i'd like %500 for them. front 2 tyres have about 85 - 90% tread on them but the back 2 are bald. i have another 2 tyres on other rims i could put on but i would want an extra $75 for the 2 tyres . regaurdingthe flashlibe, i'm not to sure. cause i never asked. but i only run my car on premium fuel. there's no pinging whenever i start the car. i've driven the car from moorooka to camira and it ran beautifully. any more questions please ask...:thumbsup:
cheers...

308commodore

308 commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
308 VK CALAIS
hey guy's, the car has been sold at this point and time. waiting till friday for them to come up with the cash.
thanks to all those enquiries.
cheers...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.