Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS: Stato bits & 17" Rims

sim_vs

can't work out avatars :(
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
hey guys, just got afew things i want to get rid of as i have no need for them, been sitting in my wardrobe for afew months and would rather get some cash for them lol.

1 x VS Series 3 Stato Tail light, LH side. brand new condition, in box (had complete tailight set + brand new garnish, but they where sold). $50

taillight1yb0.jpg

taillight2co8.jpg

taillight3ak9.jpg

1 x VS Series 3 Stato Grille, came off my stato when i got the caprice grille, is in very good condition, has no chips or cracks etc, has 1 or 2 little spots on the inner part of the grille where the chrome has gone, nothing major. $100

grille1xh2.jpg

1 x Set of Speedy Holotype-R 17x7.5 rims that used to be on my VK, haven't been driven on in almost a year and a half, just been sitting in my room. 2 rear tyres are Falken, with about 60% tread and 2 fronts are Sava's which are bascially brand new, with 95% tread. rims are in good nick bar one which has a little bit of gutter rash, nothing too major though. $250 ono
as they where on my vk, if need better pics let me know.

photo0021smallkp2.jpg

let me know as im really keen to get rid of this stuff, i just don't need it anymore and its taking up space.

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
keen on the rims pm sent!
will these fit on a vs? thanks

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
Keen on your VK....dont spose thats forsale? hahaha looks like my old one. Very nice.

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
pm sent ssmate and yeh they'd fit on a VS no worries.
fabz, sadly my vk was written off last year by sum old dude that wanted to check it out close and personal, otherwise i would still have it!

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
Are rims still for sale ? And were are you located. Also were these rims on the car when it was written off ?

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
rims are still for sale, im in the eastern suburbs of melbourne.
the rims on the car at the time of it being written of where black stockies, not the 17's. as i had bought some 20's to go on n had stockies on it for the time being.

sim_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3 Statesman
rawnrg, pm replied too.
Wagon_Wheel, im in knox, n nah they aren't, wouldn't waste my time with retreads.