Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

FS: VS Commodore Exec, 93,000K's $7000 VERY URGENT SALE! - Melbourne!

stheggie

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im selling my 1995 Series 1 VS Commodore Executive, Ecotec V6, Automatic, Electric Mirrors, A/C. Power Steering and all the usual commodore features.
The car has only travelled 93,000 Km's and these are genuine k's!
I have owned the car for approx 3 years and have always looked after it extremely well, it is always regularly serviced and has full service history.
Im selling the car because i am buying a 4 wheel drive... as i said in the title. This sale is VERY URGENT as i need a car before June 9th... thanks..

Details of the car are below,

Rubens Mica in Colour ( Burgundy )
Blue / Grey Interior
Interior is in excellent Condition
93,000 Kms!!!
VS Berlina Series II Rims
Cold Air Intake
New MAF Sensor
Recent Auto Transmission Service
New Rear discs and Pads ( approx 7 months ago )

Sony Xplod 6x9 Rear Speakers mounted in parcel shelf
Sony Xplod 6" Splits in front,

Car currently has a new pioneer head unit whichcost me about $400 which i am willing to LEAVE IN THE CAR.

The car spends most of its time at home in the garage as i never get the chance to drive it :-(

Paint work has a few small scratches and marks here and there. This was from the previous owner as im pretty sure they were an older couple.

I am asking $7500 Or Nearest Offer.

I live in Melbourne,

If there is anything i have missed out on, or you would like to know more. Please email me : [email protected]

Thanks Guys!