Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fuel system help

Tutty121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S2 GEN 3
Yer I tho you could run 60 lb on a car that runs around 300 rwkw. Just don't wanna have the car running lean. I always like em running abit more richer :). So the fuel systems gonna be siemens deka 60 lb injectors. And a walbro 255. Could I got a Bosch 040? Just outta curiosity

Munz

Right Foot Action
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais LS1 / VL RB30e daily
what cam you runnin now?

Raptor Charged VX

Turboed Ls1 FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
If your gonna run an 044 u might as well do a full fuel system. If you just keep intank you can maintain stock rails etc . Otherwise go surge and 044 and aftermarket rails and reg. I spent 3k on my system and I'll never run out of fuel. I'm running two 044s. 2L surge and dash 8 200 series speedflow and turbosmart reg with 60lb Dekka injectors. Overkill but plenty of room to move

Tutty121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S2 GEN 3
I have a Howard cam in it. I can't remember the specs on it but I can tell ya. I havnt really got that much money at the moment so I can't really do a full fuel system. I kno il proble only hey 350 rwkw max so I'm happy just to get a fuel pump to handle that power. And I think the Bosch 040 is s intank pump. Rated at 550 or 600 hp? I'm not sure

Tutty121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S2 GEN 3
Yer that's true. So you think the walbro will handle what I'm looking for? Just don't really want spend over 1000 on the fuel system.