Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Fusions 308 VH '82 SL/X

1VH2H8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355TT
What type of rims are you looking at getting for your VH? I got a set of advanti gauntlets in 19"s for mine but i wana put 20"s on but i dont no if they'll fit.

Last edited:

Fusion

Awww I bent my wookie !
Reaction score
Members Ride
1982 VH SL/X, 1997 SII Calais .
I'll probably just get a set of 17's or 18's . The roads around here are crap so i'll need some wall on the tyre to stop pole holes wrecking the rims .

1VH2H8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355TT
Thats actually not a to bad idea cause our roads are getting the same. When do you hope to have your Vh completed mate?

Fusion

Awww I bent my wookie !
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well the engine is going and running like a dream . The engine bay still needs a tidy up and a wash from when the engine poo'd itself last time . But with it all together again It's good to look at Knowing i'll be driving it tomorrow :D .

P21-12-10_1831.jpg

1VH2H8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355TT
That looks heaps good mate i like the colour of the covers job well done. I bet your excited to take her out tomorrow for a drive :)

Fusion

Awww I bent my wookie !
Reaction score
Members Ride
That looks heaps good mate i like the colour of the covers job well done. I bet your excited to take her out tomorrow for a drive :)

excited is an understatment haha ! Like a kid on christmas morning hahaha!

1VH2H8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 355TT
haha every kilometre will be precious :)

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Looking the goods, where did you get your alternator bracket from? The one im running on mine is from RareSpares and mounts on the drivers side. But i cant get it to line up 100% so it's chewing out my Gilmer belt?

Fusion

Awww I bent my wookie !
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking the goods, where did you get your alternator bracket from? The one im running on mine is from RareSpares and mounts on the drivers side. But i cant get it to line up 100% so it's chewing out my Gilmer belt?

I got my bracket from the wreckers . From what i can gather it's off something like a HQ or something around that time . Only reason i got that bracket was I put the battery in the boot . I think the alternator would hit the battery tray in the VH .

Fusion

Awww I bent my wookie !
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just a pic of the VH on it's first run out of town to a mates place . Went like a dream . Couldn't ask for anymore . Also has lowered springs in the front now .

P23-12-10_1028.jpg