Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
last nights episode was epic

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline

and that is an understatement - I was on the edge of my seat through the whole white walker/undead bit.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
WHAT IS HAPPENING

For the last time, THE TV SHOW DOESN'T FOLLOW THE BOOKS! :D

It had to be. About time the white walkers fully revealed themselves! Old frozen Bran Stark, aka the Nights King is AWESOME! I seriously hope when Jon Snow dies he ends up joining the ranks of the Nights King (as a white walker, not just an undead wight), and possibly his successor (since he's related and all) and then with Daenerys and her dragons it becomes fire vs ice, or "a song of fire and ice".

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow-nights-king.gif

There's two episodes left and only one episode his season has been worth watching. The rest has been ****! Only people in denial or fanbois will thing this has been a good season.

Last edited:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i decided that i would buy that books today. so i ordered them online. i cant wait.

im hoping because ive watched the series i wont have a problem not following whats going on.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
The rest has been ****! Only people in denial or fanbois will thing this has been a good season.

no way, Game of Thrones is not just about these big moments - it's also about all the manoeuvring and politics.

It's not as dense story wise but there's still plenty of great stuff going on this season.

I absolutely loved the conversation between Tyrion and Daenerys, and seeing how Cersei's plans have been crushed - you don't build these characters up for no reason.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
I absolutely loved the conversation between Tyrion and Daenerys, and seeing how Cersei's plans have been crushed - you don't build these characters up for no reason.

They, Tyrion and Daenerys, should marry.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I agree there's some good story lines... But it's been moving too slowly. Focussing too much on the narrative. It's lost its balance compared to earlier seasons.

Tyrion and Daenerys chat was good. But the best conversation of the series goes to Olenna and Varys.

[youtube]tfIUa81eRik[/youtube]

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Also interesting speculation about the title for the season finale: "Mother's Mercy". People clinging to hope that it's the rise of Lady Stoneheart...

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Well we are in dangerous territory now , George needs to get his pen to paper fast

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Well we are in dangerous territory now , George needs to get his pen to paper fast

meh. the show can continue without him...