Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gamers

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
I have a headset, it's one of the main good things/bad things about xbox, everybody seems to have one, I"ve played on my mates PS3 before and nobody talks...its infuriating when you"re trying to do something team orientated, and with the vid I uploaded....I have unleashed so many of those sayings lol I laughed very hard when he says "I WAS BEHIND A WALL!" lmao.

Hahaha i dont have a headset i just yell at the TV lolol…

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Hahaha i dont have a headset i just yell at the TV lolol…

Most of my mates that I play xbox with have seen it n their all like "that sounds alot like you steve" lmao. My girlfriend watched it and she was like...sounds very familiar, and one of my mates showed the vid to his gf n was said it was exactly like him..they even showed his mum and his mum laughed her ass off at it. "FU**IN CAMPER FU**!"

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Most of my mates that I play xbox with have seen it n their all like "that sounds alot like you steve" lmao. My girlfriend watched it and she was like...sounds very familiar, and one of my mates showed the vid to his gf n was said it was exactly like him..they even showed his mum and his mum laughed her ass off at it. "FU**IN CAMPER FU**!"

Hahaha must be a normal thing.. some people i know do the same thing aswell lol..

seq4x4

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
Its frustraiting tho, you walk round a corner and but 4 buck shots in there head at close range, they kill you still. Since you dont know if they came from the left or right you dont know which side to aim for slightly (ping/lag).

Back in my CSS days on the computer i worked out the best way to kill someone is to not actully shot them, but next to them pretty much.

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
Its frustraiting tho, you walk round a corner and but 4 buck shots in there head at close range, they kill you still. Since you dont know if they came from the left or right you dont know which side to aim for slightly (ping/lag).

Back in my CSS days on the computer i worked out the best way to kill someone is to not actully shot them, but next to them pretty much.

I love hiding with a sniper… On MW2 i use the .50 caliper sniper… on black ops i use the same one well i think its the same it looks exact same haha and when i get bored of that is when the swearing comes out hahahah i just hope one day i dont get to bad and throw my control at the tv or something :banstick:

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
and thats why i dont play COD anymore.

now GT5, i get ultra pissed when someone knock me off lol

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
I gave up on COD. Too much time has to be put in to get good and enjoy it.

I play lots of Forza. Im a big drifter, but last night started track days/time trials on rivals. Let the fun (face punching out of anger) begin.

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Iv never played multiplayer GT5 yet. Altho i havent played much of it lately. Still havnt finsihed the game :/

neither have i, sooooo much to do on it, like own every car, finish every event (gold) and collect all the items!

online is great, if, IF you find some decent racers to drive with.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
neither have i, sooooo much to do on it, like own every car, finish every event (gold) and collect all the items!

online is great, if, IF you find some decent racers to drive with.

I remember the old Gran Turismo's...back in the day, when I was like 8 and modding a car meant.

Step 1. Buy Dodge Viper
Step 2. Buy all power modifications
Step 3. Try to stay on the track when you have over 1000hp
Step 4. Drive around the track sliding along wall to wall and never breaking when approaching corners, just aiming at opposition cars hoping they will slow you down.