Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

g'day [plus berlina trim questions]

hemiceni

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina LX
Hey folks, new here so a quick intro with my first post

After a few years of various VS commodores for my daily that were nothing but shuttle busses to me, I've bought a VP Berlina LX which I truly appreciate. So I'm beginning to fix up a few bits and pieces, with the intention to keep it looking nice and original. I've always been a sucker for older cars. (I also have a few Valiants in my shed)

This is my first commodore from the vn/vp series, so I have a couple of questions about the way it's supposed to be, if anyone knows:

Is it correct to have black steering wheel and black steering column with beige trim? trim 62I I feel like I've seen some VPs with coloured wheels, but maybe the Berlina is differwnt. I don't know.

What is the correct indicator stalk for the car? Can anyone show me a picture? I've noticed a few variations of indicator stalk shapes as I've wandered around the wreckers.

Attachments

• vpb.jpg
    vpb.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 255

holster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP BT1 V8

hemiceni

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina LX
Good to know. I was unaware about the wheels too, Thanks holster.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
ive only ever seen the skinny ones on vn vp's. i always thought the thicker ones were vr. my vp berlina (1991) had the thicker one when i bought it. i replaced it with a skinny. when i took it off the old one it had "VR" written on it by a wreckers.