Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[GEN3RATD] VXII SS: Bagged, 20's, Sunroof, Leather

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Sick still not 100% sure what way I'm gonna go yet because I really want a single turbo set-up if funds allow

super6vt1998

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII L67 Calais A4
hey mate, youve probably been asked a 100 times but what rims do you have, i have a white vt spac with a super6 in it, looking at buying rims and your rims are exactly the ones i like, are they speedy cheetahs?

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Nah brah they are Verde Kaos with a machined lip, not chrome like most people have :)

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
$2600 with tyres

SM1D3Y

aka Drew
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais L67
Read the thread start to finish mate, interesting read ! answered alot questions i had about bags and how they handle when setup correctly with quality parts. Did you end up getting the self-leveling unit and second compressor installed ? also did you source the kit from TSS yourself and have custom install it or did they sort it all for you. Reason being im in brisbane and cant find a shop that install bags for commodores (aside from custom jobs at mini truck joints) let alone carry TSS gear.

In a few posts you mentioned the ride noise airbags create, can you elaborate ?

Again mate great read and slick car, keen to read your next phase

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
+1 for Westernport Exhuasts. Have also heard good things about Chev's Performance if you can be bothered going to Carrum Downs.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Read the thread start to finish mate, interesting read ! answered alot questions i had about bags and how they handle when setup correctly with quality parts. Did you end up getting the self-leveling unit and second compressor installed ? also did you source the kit from TSS yourself and have custom install it or did they sort it all for you. Reason being im in brisbane and cant find a shop that install bags for commodores (aside from custom jobs at mini truck joints) let alone carry TSS gear.

In a few posts you mentioned the ride noise airbags create, can you elaborate ?

Again mate great read and slick car, keen to read your next phase

You must have been bored to read the whole thread haha.

No self levelling yet as getting funds together

And cronic customs in Perth did all of it, I can quote on is the kit quality and performance which is excellent.

By noise, if you get front struts and go from aired out to pumped up, the front struts "snap" into place. It's an awful sound, but it's just the front mounting plates relocating into place

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Bit of an update.

Looks like ill be posting back over to WA by the end of the year. Have managed to save over 15k in funds with more to come, the possibilities are flying through my head at this point but im going to have to wait it out and talk to some places once i get back home.

TechRecruit

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
*Suspence*
Mint car dude! You aren't Dylan of the fb jc group r u?