Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Genuine VF HSV wheels at dealer/cost price

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual

Are they repainted/converted to black? The pitting looks very heavy.

Also the brown tyre shows the problem with dark black wheels, need copious amounts of tyre shine on hand!
The "satin graphite" on my SV is still not great, but contrasts less with the tyre.

I had these old my old merc, grey with machined face, looked great, a nice balance between black wheels and bright silver ones
s-l500.jpg

Dodgy_Davo

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0
thanks for that vywgn ,
i have been wondering about this for a while as the standard ss brakes are a bit ordinary

Will keep my eye on Gumtree for a set now..

vywgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
1967 Holden HR Premier Wagon / 2015 VFII SV6 Sedan
Just a poorly painted wheel, it's a car currently at my work currently. Brown is just from the car sitting in a yard for a while not getting a clean and won't be getting 1 anytime soon

Humphrey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 2016 Redline...its here, and I love it !
Apart from a receipt from Heritage after purchase, has anyone had any correspondence with them after that ?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Apart from a receipt from Heritage after purchase, has anyone had any correspondence with them after that ?

I had couple emails back and fort to cancel order. They take a day or two to respond

Humphrey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 2016 Redline...its here, and I love it !
I had couple emails back and fort to cancel order. They take a day or two to respond
I ordered mine last Thursday and the only info I have is an order confirmation, saying it’s being prepared….I’d have thought there would be an update or some more correspondence after a week.