Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GM V6 owners chat (ALL V6 OWNERS)

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
Started out alright, next to no for sale posts which was great. Now it's just turned into blokes who wanna do mang mods, Plastidip every part possible and post 'skid' pics/videos. You lost me when everyone said that its ok to do stupid **** on the street and post it. I left the group 10 minutes ago.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Wait for the idiots who join it, "BROOOO MY VTEC INTEGRA TYP R WITH 19s AND JDM
STICKERS WILL ROMP ALL YOUR 6s "

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
haha don't underestimate them tyre r integra's

I don't, I just don't like hearing there bull crap about how quick there cars are, I had one pull up at the lights he went for it I didn't get to next set and his laughing like I tried to race him yet I had taken off about 2 seconds after him. I would rather spend my money on a car that's not 15 years old that's gonna end up at the mechanics every week because I drive it like a retard

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
I don't, I just don't like hearing there bull crap about how quick there cars are, I had one pull up at the lights he went for it I didn't get to next set and his laughing like I tried to race him yet I had taken off about 2 seconds after him. I would rather spend my money on a car that's not 15 years old that's gonna end up at the mechanics every week because I drive it like a retard

yeah most of them drive like wankers however theres one up here that's the latest model one and jap spec (more powerfull) and it keeps up with ve's with basic mods lol (intake tune zorst ect) goes hard the little buz box!

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
LOL.

Related groups: sell your **** on facebook

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Yes, it will turn into a sales page.
nothing but a bunch of ####heads trying to flog shitty used engines.

"vs commy wiv exorst n xtraktorz loward on ssssssssssssssssssls dose sik skidz no reg or rwc $4500"

^that is what it will become, or a pissing contest between 8 and 6 owners.
then you will eventually have an IQ of 40 from reading all of the retarded **** they say.