Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good Cars You've Seen Driving/Parked

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
ok, i was in town today and saw this car, took some snaps and realised that i haven't seen a thread like this on this forum so i decided to make one, so its simple, if you see a nice car driving/parked, then take some snaps and post it on here.

this one is a black and white LX Torana Hatchback with a SS Bodykit, full rollcage, Racing seats, 120L drop talk covered in stickers, really really wide rear tires, GTX stickers on the headlights and duct tape holding on the right rear flare because it was cracked.. oh, and the number plate was CONROD..

0d03f3f2.jpg

c032e2e2.jpg

6e7238a6.jpg

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Pretty shitty pic as was done with phone, I like it cos it has that i'm a ute for carrying stuff look then you see they tubs and Whoa

Attachments

• AT WORK.jpg
    AT WORK.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,661

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Pretty shitty pic as was done with phone, I like it cos it has that i'm a ute for carrying stuff look then you see they tubs and Whoa

lol, it took me about 5 times to read that and understand it.. lol

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
lol, it took me about 5 times to read that and understand it.. lol

LoL same here!! It's funny what a little bit of punctuation can do to a sentence.

Pretty shitty pic as was done with phone. I like it cos it has that "i'm a ute for carrying stuff" look, then you see they tubs and Whoa

B

BXHD

i got it straight away! haha.
im fluent in fail. haha.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
This thread is a good idea but the chat should be limited a bit so not to clog it up.
I had been thinking of a thread containing pics of older cars that you see parked and never driven,not just your average bomb but rare and interesting cars.Maybe we could put up pictures like that on here too.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Thread closed.

After questioning this thread between mods we agree its best not to post up others pride and joys without their permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.