Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

got a port and polish

rb26dett

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS S2 A4
Trust me here, the factory ECU can have a full retune done. The chip is where all the data is stored, so basically getting it chipped is the same as getting a whole new ECU. Don't waste money by replacing the factory ECU.

Can it be tuned on the go? If your at the track and want to change something, can this be done with the factory ecu?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Can it be tuned on the go? If your at the track and want to change something, can this be done with the factory ecu?

I suppose if you had the right equipment.

Had mine dynoed. Got 133rwkw

2.5" sureflo exhaust
pacemaker extractors
1.9 YT roller rockers
24mm plenum spacer
69mm throttle body
lukey air filter
type S CAI
mail order tune

Got some ported heads i need to get revalved. Then I want to install them. Should get me up around 150rwkw

I don't think your going to get 17rwkw from some ported heads. Maybe if you had a cam and raised compression to go with it.

gogi108

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais l67

it can but u need thhe kalmaker software and realtime box then it can be realtime all the time .

Michelson4301

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Super6 Utility 5 speed
In the workshop rally car we've got Ported heads, valves, springs, modified intake manifold, Big cam and standard exhaust manifolds. Has a Vipec and makes 242hp at the wheels