Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Green Eyed Monster..

R

rattattack1313

Time to get busy on the old girl... :king: Garth gave me a spare boot-lid with a spoiler..... so I pulled the lock out, and am going to bog the hole up...put the green garnish on, bog all the gaps,repaint it, and whack it back onto me car......nice custom boot-lid, with the added advantage of being able to put the original one back on..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
nice lights there rat, mine look like airstrikes when theyre off!! i scored a whole set of philips crystalvision globes from the philips rep through work. parkers, h4's and h3's, they look great at night, no extra distance, but the light is an awesome white.

R

rattattack1313

Yea, mate, thanx........I have greened out just about all my lights now.....parkers, glove-box, boot plus 2 strings of green LEDs, 2 green neons under the front seats, 2 green parkers in the top of the footwells, 4 strings of green LEDs under the bonnet.... :thumbsup:& while I am doing the boot & spoiler,, I might as well sand the lines on my tail-lights & paint them...& the pillars between the doors.....& the grey strip around the windows(not the window rubbers though)....& the side mirrors....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

V

vg_ute

when u got the head lights on are the green or blue leds really noticable?

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
just so you all know, up here in qld you can change the colour of your parkers, providing they aren't blue or yellow, red light's are allowed, but they must face the rear of the car, in other words, red ones are useless, you can't have them in the parkers either, they are emergency services colours and the poilce dont like it, this is a usefull link for qld members, as to what ya can and can't do in regards to modifications. just cause it's not listed in this link dont mean you can't do it, check with a mechanical engeneer as to wether it can be done or not

(You forgot the link , mate !!!!).....Rat.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rattattack1313

vg_ute said:
when u got the head lights on are the green or blue leds really noticable?

Not really...if you stare into the headlights on my car, you can JUST see a little green glimmer in each headlight.........

R

rattattack1313

Finally managed to get me spoiler on...... wouldn't have had time during the week to do it............and even had time this arvie to wire up Mullet_Boys neons for him.......and get his stereo going as welll.......(and no, Beckrey, I am NOT joking...)...