Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Greenfoam

Status
Not open for further replies.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Hey all just a heads up to be wary of Greenfoam. I knew he was flaky that's a given however I have had a bad experience with him and by the sounds of it I'm not the first.

It started when Greenfoam did a tune for me. Car would hunt while cruising. Sent him back the tune and told him what had happened and could he please fix it. He took a while to get back to me after he had received it with the premise he would get onto it soon as he was facing health issues. No problem every one has issues now and again. Now I am at month 6 with no memcal and extremely sporadic contact for 3 months and now have had no contact for the past 3 months.

Thinking he had more health issues I thought I would let it slide how ever I am a member on the Ford forums and seen he was very active on there posting almost once a day if not more. I did email him saying I would be more then happy to pay again just to at least get my memcal back (HSV 185 chip with the knock board almost impossible to get) When I sent the memcal I also sent him a pre paid satchel so he wasn't out of pocket.

I don't know why he is like this but I thought I would at least let members know so they don't get stung like I have.

TLDR

Greenfoam has my memcal and won't respond to neither myself nor my partners attempts to contact. Beware when dealing with him.

TrikkBen

I'm Back :D
Reaction score
Website
www.asroilpans.com
Members Ride
BNR32
He's tune was junk in my VS, had to have it re done 3 times. He just smashed heaps of advance timing in it, pinged constantly. Once fixed it just ran hot, sad to hear he's being a dog...

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
At this point in time I couldn't care less if he tuned it I just want my memcal back as finding a memcal with a knock board is nigh on impossible. If any one does know of one though... :p

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Lucky Greenfoam isnt a sponsor.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Sad to see a former good guy on the forum go this way :(

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
this thread isnt for people to try and sell their own stuff or to bag greenfoam for the hell of it. if you can help wraith with a spare memcal, feel free to pm him.

try and keep it to wraith sorting out the problem he is having with him.

wraith, if i see him pop up on msn, ill give him a shout for you, but i havent seen him online in months.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
not going to sit here and play ping pong with anyone.

wraith, im closing this thread(not deleting), because i can see it will just be a slander fest, probably headed by one user.

when you have any updates, shoot me a pm and i will re-open it.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
pm from wraith this morning

wraith said:
Something is better then nothing I suppose but still complete denial he has my stuff. Right.

Dw0DIpL.png

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
another reply from greenfoam

2meetsw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.