Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTA V Announced

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
Keep an eye out. Rock star is giving all players $500,000 as a way of saying sorry for the shitty online launch.

Just have to download the latest updates and log in online.

ncass11

Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 Diesel Hilux / '75 Landrover series 3

Last edited by a moderator:

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
got eaten by a great white shark yesterday, musnt of like getting run over multiple times by a jetski. :confused:

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Nope, no in car view.

Wrong, there is an in car view...

And driving the cars arnt that bad if you know how to control ya hand brake button... :smoking:

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
Wrong, there is an in car view...

And driving the cars arnt that bad if you know how to control ya hand brake button... :smoking:

I think by in car view, it was meant as though you were sitting in the driver seat seeing the dash.
But anyway, that bonnet view is awesome for watching the strippers get the gobble going on the way back to they're place!

__/ ][ \__
~O-----O\

Don't ruin a good story with the truth.

tonza

Beers & Blastbeats
Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VX Exec S2
Honestly have to say, that after waiting what seemed like forever for this game to come out, I'm a bit disappointed.
Sure the gameplay and visual aspects are pretty cool, and the massive map and little odd jobs and side missions you can do are plentiful, but I got bored of it really quickly.
I finished all the missions in about a week of semi-solid gameplay, they weren't overly hard or anything, which leaves you to cruise around and do not much else.

Have to say that there is only so many times you can kill a hooker, run down pedestrians, start a war with the coppers and do up the cars before it gets old.

Just my 2 cents worth, probably a lot different to how most others saw this game.

snowy01

lolwut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Daily / VF SV6 /
Just my 2 cents worth, probably a lot different to how most others saw this game.

Were you a fan of the previous games?

Which was you 'introduction' to the series?

The points you've made alot of ppl would heavily agree with.

kingswood country

Reaction score
Members Ride
hj kingswood
I'm the same, finished last week, completed the side missions today and pretty much bought everything, it could've been a little harder and at least twice as long.
Still an awesome game. I sat there for two hours last night taking strippers home for oofti magoofti.

__/ ][ \__
~O-----O\

Don't ruin a good story with the truth.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
Have to say that there is only so many times you can kill a hooker, run down pedestrians, start a war with the coppers and do up the cars before it gets old.

Blasphemy!!!