Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gus' 2005 VZ.

Gus

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
Okay so it's been a long time and unfortunately my money has gone into other projects leaving me with nil for the car so basically what i have spent on the car up until now was just to keep it running (i.e - servicing/insurance/rego).

Although i haven't done too much, it's become addictive! I have to save constantly for different things i want done haha.

Last edited:

Gus

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
Happy to say i'm purchasing wheels very soon and also thinking of buying these lights (attached). I think with black 19s + tint + these lights, it will really set it off

opinions?

screenshot20110127at114.png

paynetrainvy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive s2
they said they're for VZ's ??
they have a version of them for VYs as well but yeah that one was classed under "VZ"

Just what i read.

they may have been talking about VZ SS which are the same size as they VY's so just becareful is all.

Gus

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
Okay well yeah i didn't get the lights instead i'm just going to tint my originals until i have enough money to buy a set of calais tail lights.

In other news

- I just purchased a set of immaculate 19" VE SSVs with brand-new Bridgestone Potenza 245/40R19s on it which are quoted to be worth around $600ea (correct me if wrong) and i got all of it for $1500. Just gotta take them to get machined at brookvale and it's going to cost $27.50 each wheel. Really excited to be putting them on and will get pictures once it's all done.
- Getting the major service done soon and also doing a trans service tomorrow
- After all this i'm saving up to get my windows tinted and then i plan to start saving for audio.

Gus

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
Haha i'm sure they will!
Plus where i am i've seen millions of VE GTS' on cars and barely any VE SSV's on pre-VE's so i reckon mine will stand out that much more.
I'm thinking of getting them painted gloss black. Opinions?

- Now just saving up for a pair of calais tail lights and window tint :)