Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Haunted Places In Adelaide!

RK5TAR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 Manual
I grew up in Elizabeth Downs (Don't hold that against me lol).
People always raved on about the "Haunted House of Elizabeth Downs". It was supposedly the home of the Bikini Ghost. A ghost wearing a bikini.
This was when I was a kid so I can't remember off hand where the house was located, but it was a well known story all through school.

I havent lived in SA for 8 years now, so wouldn't have a clue if the story is still going.

The pig

Reaction score
Members Ride
69 rs ss camaro/ rodeo dual cab
Oh fu** yeah! The julia farr, years ago i was doin security and i was with the boss learning this new security run anyway one of the places we had to go was that place and we were shining maglites in all the windows and then the boss started freaking out saying " did u see that, did u see that face" apparently he saw a really old guy bangin on a top floor window screamin to get out,i thought " yeah right, nice try" I asked him if he played that prank on all the guys learning that patrol and he swore he didnt, he was a very " straight" type not the type to bullsh*t, he was pale, freakin and shaking all night. I havent been near the place since, i quit that night. That joint was as creepy as.