Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Have you ever stolen?

Head_is

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 SV6 Sedan
When I was younger there was a magazine stand out the front of a newsagent and I thought it was one of those ones where you get free magazines..... turns out I was wrong... :p

mz81vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec.
we always found those wrappers in the lolly section!!! :ranting:

And that **** me even more. The fat **** couldn't even keep the rubbish to find a bin to put it into. Lazy SoB.

Acclaimed VS

cruising
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
saw some cheap bastard scan on with his go card at the front of the bus, then as he was walking down the isle he then scanned off and sat down.... probably saved $1.50 lol.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN Commodore
A heap of the parts on my VN were free, in the process of doing up the VN i learned how to get bits and pieces without paying. I dident steal cars or anything like that just got bits and pieces out of wrecking yards. In the army cadets all the issued gear was valuable so when i discharged i took my Q store record with me so my signature was not next to any unit gear, that crap went for hundreds. a fun game to play in the cadets was to knock off officers gear from right under their noses on field exercises and at the end of the week see who had the largest number of items and the most personal, on the AFX last year i got a major's rank sides, a capatins shemagh and his steyer mag. Ive kicked the habit of knocking off crap after a mate of mine ended up in local court trying out one of my ideas.

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
I was walking into coles with 2 mates and the guy infront of me dropped the $20 note in his hand. I slowed down and stepped on it so my leg covered it up. He turned around and i pretended i didnt know it was under my foot and id stop too send a text. He looked pissed off so i had to give it back

Oh and Stelthy tried too steal my heart (you should see his msn chats too me) but i wouldnt have it. I put him in his place. Ive made my price quite clear - He can prepare too surrender a Holden (preferably his) or about $2000 so i can get one myself.....

Last edited:

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
I Ended Up Taking a car at one point, we thought it was abandoned at the time due to having rego from 2006 on the street and it was unlocked. Never again, however the owner also got done for having no rego when he got called. He was fuming

Last edited:

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
A mate of mine will, pocket yah' lighter if ya leave it lying around muahahah.

V

VP CALIBER

when i was a kid my m8s would were the latest sneekers/clothes .well it started from there my mum never had money at all .she could hardly even feed me don't ask why . so i would put the best clothes on i had and .i would go 2 the city and visit the most expencive shops with the best clothes i would put them on look in the mirror and just run out them doors . then i would go 2 another hob nob shop put on a jacket and same thing run at times i could walk out them doors. now its bad but i did it anyways i would see a kid wereing the latest shoes and demand them from him or els. not proud of it at all..or i would do a nother runner from a sneeker shop oh i like these ones i need 2 see how thay feel and walk around the shop then the old run off. look as a kid my home life was sad but when i wen't with m8s gee i soon had the best stuff smelt the best and i looked crisp clean but i was poor as dirt.. i am not proud of it but as a kid with nothing well i did what i thought i had 2 do..i soon stole everything from food /clothes 2 bikes well basicly everything that makes a kid happy and wishes 4 my mum couldent get it so i did and i had the best .. then 2 cars as i got a little older and other silly things.... i am 32 now i am honest and i don't pinch stuff at all .lol but that was when i was a kid and i am not proud of it

onca

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Exec
Jeez, my spare room is an Aladdin's cave of old computer equipment from work. Hell, they weren't worth a pinch of s**t.... some bloody auction house would only have scored them anyway, and then charged $400 for a 5 y.o. PC.

But the funniest thing I ever saw... a couple of mates were nicking stuff from a building site (as ya do). One guy scored a nice jigsaw, then proceeded to nearly cut his thumb off with it. I think it's called "karma".